Sales Leadership

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by A boy named a stellar, Aug 22, 2014 at 2:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I recently got contacted about interviewing for a DM position on the west coast. How is the regional manager? Does he/she push down constant micromanaging tasks that are fillers for the managers to filter out for the reps or will the hiring manager be allowed to run the district and make decisions based on increasing sales? Just want to get some feedback on what the situation is/why it is open and if it would be something to pursue.

Thanks for the real responses vs the don't come here asking on CP, etc.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How comfortable are you with micromanaging and pushing people out? That seems to be the way here. Great benefits and all but the culture and morale in sales is quite different than at home office.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read the thread "what is with this place". Pretty much sums it up

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You. Will become a total pawn or you will be gone. If you are a real leader this is the wrong place

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the DM opening in the West Based???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT's a great Pharma question! Kinda like, Dr., where in the sky is that pesky North Star?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to interview for the position, but have not seen it posted on the website. I know everyone is bashing Astellas, but I work for a truly Sh%##@ pharm company. What you are complaining about is nothing......I would trade places with you in an instant.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for. Astellas ranks in the top three of companies that should be avoided. Period.