Awesome news for the 50 and over crowd!

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a huge difference in the work ethic between people who are in their 50s versus people in their 20s and 30s todays. People in their 50s recall their twenties and thirties as being years where they knew they had to sacrifice and work their butts off to get ahead. People in their 20s and 30s don't want to do that and still want to be at the top the day they graduate college. The difference in the mind set is stark.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That isn't the worst. Just you wait until you find yourself working for these kids... and you will be very soon. Mid level managers are being dismissed and replaced by these idiots. Most of these managers have the reps preparing their reports while they are fucking off. Just when you thought it wouldn't get any worse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the thing I'll always revel in: I banged my RBD's wife while on a P club trip. And she went nuts. Screaming, clawing, talking dirty to me, telling me how much better I was than her husband.
    Now the dude is trying to fire me. Because he knows that every time for the past few years when his wife was making love to him, she was thinking about me.
    And even after I'm gone, she'll still be thinking of me. Of how I hit the spot he could never reach.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your part of reason Pharma has bad reputation. Go back to your 1st job - selling insurance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're part of the reason the education system has a bad reputation, when you can't spell correctly or write a sentence. Condescending idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what it comes down to: Do the right thing and you will always end up okay in the end. It might be difficult or scary at the time but if you stick to your convictions and morals you will prevail.
    However, if you do otherwise, you may not fare so well. In the end all you have done that is wrong and bad and spiteful will lead to your demise. It's sad to say and hard to hear but it's true.
    So strive to do the right thing. Face your fear and forge forward, no matter what the consequences. In the end you will be happy with yourself. Not sitting around worrying about if the wrong deeds have caught up with you.
    Think about what your actions could do to others. If your actions could hurt them, then dismiss them. Seek instead to motivate and elevate others. In doing so, you will lift yourself to heights unimaginable.
    A person reaps what they sow. What have you sowed? And more importantly, what are you reaping? The answer will change your life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you agree with me. We all need to work together, to encourage one another, to put an end to infighting and proceed as one. This might take some work. We need to admit our faults to each other. Credential ourselves for ourselves and our customers. Tell the truth on data and pricing. But when we do, we are free to ride the wave to success! It's not about having fast cars or nannys or being part of a yacht club, but being honest and true to our values so our children who would have been raised by au pairs are instead raised by parents who care. Not about the materialism, about the integrity. Can I get another amen? I know I will!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen - change the world one person at a time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm. It looks like somboby finally find out that JBI has records of who is posting and running a little scared? You kiss arse moves what get you out of what you already posted. Besides if you are north of 45 years of age they are trying yo take you out anyway.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell them to BRING IT !! This aint China - they have better things to do than to read your posts

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do yachts show up on radar? A friend of mine wants to know.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

honestly just stop it. Nobody is trying to take out anyone. If your numbers are poor you should expect a little bit of heat regardless of your age, sex, race etc. that is universal. Stop looking for excuses on why you can't succeed and look for ways to actually to win. You may just find yourself smiling more.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An ISA got it today

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is super tied in to DF and says that about four more ISAs are on the chopping block. Age is the number one factor.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way, dudes! this place don't run good without the Fabs!
    Faaaaaaaaaaabs!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! Not for the Faaaaaaaaaaaabs!!!!!!