$9Billion verdict upheld as jurors site......

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Wanton & Reckless Disregard"in marketing of Actos.Oh,Takeda management,what goes around,comes around.You slimey bastards!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boom!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAN FRANCISCO — A federal judge has cried foul over punches thrown by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. in a patent brawl to decide the fate of a planned generic for its acid reflux drug.
    In an order issued Friday afternoon, U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh of the Northern District of California rejected Takeda's claims for declaratory judgment that Mylan Inc. will infringe its patents when it begins making a generic for Takeda's Dexilant drug. Koh wrote that Takeda's bid for declaratory judgment was overkill in light of other claims it had filed against Mylan under the Hatch-Waxman Act, which governs patent spats over generic drugs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! This Japanese company is knowingly killing people for a profit. Amazing how in areas of public scrutiny Takeda is squeaky clean, but behind the scenes pushing dangerous drugs for profit.

I hope these MFs burn to the ground!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called DESPARATION!When you play dirty,some of the dirt falls right back on you.Takeda is reaping what they have been sowing!Much deserved!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's interesting to me how the pharmaceutical sales position at any company is not what it used to be, but at Takeda its pure hatred for the company and job. Why?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe cause they hid data, deleted records, and willingly let a dangerous drug stay on the market all on the name of GREED, GREED, GREED

I can't wait until it all folds up and goes away!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't go spending any of that money just yet if I were you, counselor. I heard at least 2 ambulances drive by, which you missed out on, in the time it took you to write that post.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you r*****s seen the FINAL 10 year data that ACTOS DOES NOT increase bladder ca. Leave TAKEDA and go catch a job at Walmart you losers. Miserable, Whitney bitches!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right, perhaps these Ivy League educated Judges should just step down from the bench and go work at Wal Mart...who the hell do they think they are? Bunch of idiots, reps at Takeda are much smarter than those judges!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the end, Takeda will win http://www.takeda.com/news/2014/20140829_6714.html

Takeda Announces Completion of the Post-Marketing Commitment to Submit
    Data to the FDA, the EMA and the PMDA for Pioglitazone Containing Medicines
    Including ACTOS
    No overall statistically significant increased risk of bladder cancer in patients ever exposed to pioglitazone in a completed 10-year epidemiological study

Osaka, Japan, August 29, 2014

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Study published by Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Lead investigators were Joe Takeda and his brother Billy." Very credible.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm...sounds like you're a little on the naive side.

I'm certain you'll be calling your attorney when get laid off to discus how unfairly Takeda Japan treated you. Did they discriminate against your race or age? It may even be time for you to start the Whistle Blowing procedures.

JW

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not having layoffs buttercup

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me settle this. The only thing worse than an attorney is a mgr at the new Takeda.
    Close her down is the best solution for errrrbody. (Nelly voice)
    Yasu refuses to retire and Doug is an incompetent yes man
    It's getting hot in heeer (nelly voice repeat)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really believe what they say now............you are the r*****. They changed the way the study was done so they can get the numbers they want.

Funny how it's released right after the judges order. Sure the FDA and the EU will really change thier minds. Takeda has a track record. and it's not good.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't count on anything anybody in leadership at Takeda says
    No integrity that's the common theme
    Fantasy League Pharma at this company

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn...as if Takeda has THAT kind of power to push this through especially NOW..take a hike. Changed the study and numbers riiiiiiiight.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda Yawn no longer a significant player in the pharma game
    Another gimmick no one needs, another flop

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we're not threat and small potatoes why are you one here. Amuse your sorry ass some place else.