We Work For Forest Now

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

buy and make great products, like Benicar. The 6th ARB on the market and you only made it as a company by undercutting your price by 50%, and selling on being cheap. Then they slowly increased the price, and still sold as the cheap ARB. For those uninformed, an ARB is for hypertension. First class POS, not Meds. You are truly now just a toy for Carl Icahn!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop posting on CP and get to work. Make your metrics so all of us can make $$$

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here comes Pfizer...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They followed all the pharma guidelines since 2002. They just didn't sign the damn thing because they didn't want to pay Pharma. Pharma isn't a government agency

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we didn't follow all the guidelines. Can you say $313 million dollar fine. Can you say many more illegal activities and suits done or being done. If you take away the speaker rxes(because they were paid in a heck of a lot of cases) to not even show up at dinners, lexapro would not be nearly as successful. Don't for one second think we were moral, ethical or legal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait to see the final fines from the old Warner Chilcolt. Watson bought WC and became Actavis, however they also bought all the WC legal troubles. Wait till the feds get done with the investigation, the fines will make the $313 million like pennies...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will it take to deflate the Forest egos? So different from other companies that have gone through a layoff. Every man for himself and no apparent sympathy for colleagues let go. Pfizer may be the only cure for this otherwise incurable and rampant disease. Have fun with this bunch Actavis!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U now work for Forest. The management, culture, majority of reps and drugs are forest. We only did this for tax purposes. Enjoy the roommates, enjoy being taught how to really sale. We run this company now!!! Who cares about all the trouble we have been in, you will be responsible for our illegal tactics and we will keep the jobs. Hahaha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't legacy Forest or Actavis. This is a new company run by a new CEO who isn't biased by either culture. He was only at Forest for three months before the deal was announced, and his leadership team is a blend of ACT, FRX, and new blood that he brought in in the last year. If we avoid being flipped to PFE, it could be a pretty cool place to work for a while.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you smoking? Everything reads Forest since last Wednesday. I think the only thing carried forward on the Actavis side is an improved 401K for the Forest people. Training is forest, roommate status moving forward-Forest.

The culture is more "forest-like".Almost all of upper management--Forest.

We now work within the Forest culture with the Actavis name hanging on the storefront. Don't be fooled for a minute it is anything else--until BS sells us so he can line his pockets (again) down the road.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis has the Chairman of the Board which might blunt some of the buy out rumors. When/if he goes Actavis will be on the block for the highest bidder
    How many National Directors are from Actavis? 1? How many Area Directors are from Actavis? Are policies being changed to make them more in line with what Forest did or what Actavis did? Forest. Day to day operations are being run by Forest. We get all the group emails a day late because they forgot not everyone has an FRX.com email address. Once would be understandable, but it's been 3 or 4 times.
    Watson/Actavis was a good place to work Sure we had problems but it wasn't too bad and the small Pharma feel was great. Being treated like an adult was great. I don't know what we have become, but looking at what Forest was/is and what they have done in such a short time, it doesn't look good

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya but we kept lots of Forest reps cause we can sale better than anyone and we have great products. The Actavis reps need to observe us at training. They should have role play contest Forest reps vs Actavis reps too see who sales better. I bet we beat them like a drum.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you work for Pfizer soon! The forest CEO is there to sale your company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously!!! You're an idiot. Just because you have been through a brutal training class that Forest puts you through does not make you a better rep.it makes you "think" you're a better rep because you have never experienced any thing any differently.

I worked for Forest before and I will tell you, other methods of sales training that actually treats individuals as educated adults works equally as well.

So get off you high horse. Don't you have some donuts to drop off ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot! It is "sells" not "sales". You will "sell" products, not "sale" products

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our new target lists are now"A" and "B" targets--just as Forest has had for many years.

Also it was even highlighted in Forest Green.

Yep Forest just has a new name!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK FOREST. I PLAN ON STICKING IT IN THEIR FUCKING ASSES. NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF MORONIC ROBOTS WITH THE LOWEST SALARIES IN THE INDUSTRY. EVERYONE SUCKS EVERYONE ELSE'S ASS TO TRY TO CLIMB THE LADDER. IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH ASS YOU KISS HERE AND HOW MANY BULLSHIT EMAILS YOU CAN SEND PRETENDING TO GIVE A SHIT. I AM NOT IMPRESSED BUT THANKFULLY HAVE ENOUGH STASHED AWAY TO SUCK THIS GIG DRY AS LONG AS I CAN.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest is ggreaty, you are lucky to be here

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can "sale" better

Enough said.....you just can't fix Forest stupid