LCZ Results

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary Care is saved!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a Cardiology Specialty Drug not a PC one dumb ass!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP you gotta quit smiking pot. Seriously

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We called on cardiology for 10+ years with one of nvs few blockbusters!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave it to the idiots at NPC to make their own PC reps interview for their jobs. What a horrible company in the way they treat the people who make them money.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of the PC reps that were laid off at the beginning of the year made the same claim. NVS doesn't care about you or your "relationships".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The current PC reps can't even grow Exelon Patch, they don't deserve this blockbuster.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire alz class has been shrinking for the last 4 years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand why this is difficult to understand...PC will be gone...the BU will look different...Hospital and CD Community field force...PC reps will have to interview to sell LCZ..KAMs interview for Hospital positions or reps roles..ABLs without hospital experience will be gone and replaced by CCare BU ABLs who've been waiting on the side lines..Now that the results are out..Expect announcements coming soon(Sept) about what the changes will look like...

Wishing all of you the best of luck...practice interviewing....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP - PC is gone, you will get the chance to interview for these Cardio roles just like in Feb you could interview for Derm, MS or Onc roles. There is a slight chance you could land it IF you are very well connected, know hiring ABL or RD or nobody else interviews who is better than you. A 1-2 in a 100 chance

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that's a brilliant move on nov part considering my ABL is despised in my territory and can't get in one damn office

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's shocking to me how many people still think LCZ will save them. I don't know how many IMs/PCPs will actually prescribe. I see it as mainly a cardiology drug. If that's the case, the territories will be much larger and need fewer reps. Are the PCP reps capable of selling LCZ? I think the answer is yes, there are many talented PCP reps who have sold in many specialities. A lot, not only have cardio launch experience but also buy and bill/infusion with Reclast and many have dealt with complex product sales. Don't underestimate the talent of many of these reps, who were formerly in specialty. I just don't think there will be enough of these jobs to go around and I wouldn't put all my eggs in the LCZ basket, thinking you will have a job because most will not.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will not be a catering and sample dropping drug. It will be expensive and require buy and bill experience... Not a PC type of drug at all. It will require a build out of a new specialty force.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all have buy and bill experince with reclast.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to matter if managed care places a Step Edit on LCZ due to price - plus doubt Medicaid will cover it right away anyway and that is a 1/4 of my business. Whatever.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News reported it will cost a minimum of $7 per day for patient.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with managed care manager, said LCZ would be fairly priced. They are already making MC decisions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be BID at $7 per day. Buy and Bill not needed but will def need some hospital experience

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really hope N does not mess up the launch of this drug. It looks promising, but I have lived through so many messed up launches, I am not optimistic. In any event, it will plump up my pension (yup, old fart here) so if I do leave, I will be richer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not working until the great leadership team tells us something. They don't need PC reps right?