Am I in trouble???? Honest advice please

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is every post I submit "held" and "reviewed" by CP before they publish it? Do they know who I am and will they report me to AZ?

I am nervous and scared now about AZ HR looking for me AND now I am worried about CP!

PLEASE help me!

2. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Because we allow anonymous/unregistered posting, Cafepharma has had an issue with trolls and spammers. In an effort to minimize these types of posts, for the last several years we have been using a filter that looks for certain words in posts and puts the posts in a moderation queue before they go live. The words are ones that are common in the troll and/or spammer posts. Unfortunately, this will sometimes catch other posts as well. Moderators review the queued posts and the legitimate posts go live, while the spam or trolling posts do not. During the day this may take a few minutes to a few hours. Sometimes, posts are also stopped because they are in obvious violation of our posting policies. If you aren't trolling or personally attacking identified individuals, your posts should be approved.

In addition, posts on particular boards, such as Ask the Webmaster and Ask Dr. Dave are always put through the moderation queue before going live. Occasionally, if there are an extreme amount of posting violations occurring on a particular company board, we will also place this company board on full moderation, but only temporarily.

When posting replies on an existing thread, avoid quoting other earlier posts unless absolutely necessary. The word or phrase sending the post to moderation may be in the quoted post(s), and this will help minimize the chance that your posts are sent through the queue.

We know that the moderation queue can be frustrating at times, but it is necessary to keep the boards usable and open to anonymous posting.

And as a reminder, we do not collect IP addresses or other identifying information with anonymous posts, so we do not know the identity of anonymous posters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if your manger is Amy Anton. Chicago

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in new england not sure who she is

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New England!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does it matter where I am? This is important to all of us no matter where the territory is.

I just want honest feedback!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm..... If you lied during your interview process and said you were still employed when in fact you weren't, you MAY have a problem IF your manager finds out. He/she will then want to know why you were fired. I know people who have been fired, did not disclose they had been fired, found other Pharma jobs and have had no problems. IF it does resurrect itself and you are questioned, tell the truth!! Some reasons people get fired from one company may not be a big deal reason at another company. Falsifying expense reports, selling off-label, breaking HCC guidelines are great reasons to get fired and are great reasons for another company to not hire you. The thing is this: We have all made mistakes and each of us deserve a second chance. It sounds like you have learned your lesson and are an asset at AZ. STOP sending out negative vibes with all your "what ifs?". Have a communication plan in place for your manager IF it ever comes to question. Tell the truth, fall on the sword. Tell them the reason(s) you lied. Then you'll have to face whatever consequences come your way but you'll do it with a weight off your shoulder. Most things people worry about never come to pass. Having a game plan in place will help relieve your anxiety. Keep us posted and keep truckin'.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid response. Coming clean doesn't work in corporate America. Hell, most of the companies promote lying, selling off label, breaking guidelines. That's why AZ is continuously on a CIA-Corporate Integrity Agreement. It's for companies like AZ with no integrity. Thus the billions of dollars in fines. The graft starts at the top.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only someone with no moral compass or integrity would reply like this....
    Most companies DO NOT "promote" what you state, btw. That is a cop-out excuse for people who get caught doing it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.