Way to abide by the IRS laws Nephron

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2011 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? You let me go when my numbers are better than they ever have been? Then you leave mine (and the other fired individuals) W-2's sitting on a desk until Feb 7. Sounds like the wrong people have been let go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up-They have been letting the wrong people go since 2007. The only reason you care now is because you know how it feels to be fired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, seriously guys...I feel bad you all lost your jobs...I never worked for the company but, I'm related to someone who did. Their company is a complete farce!! You guys were not paid a comparable wage for the amount of work, effort and time you put in. Nephron has a history of playing with numbers....you guys have been to the sales meetings, and subjected to all the gluttony. One thing...use it as a stepping stone to something better....trust in the fact the company has lost most if not all of their hardworking, honest people and probably won't be around too much longer. LOL...and trust in the fact that a woman with that size and stature is not a happy one no matter how much money she has!! I feel sorry for the poor schmucks who are just beginning their careers there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't mislead anyone into believing that a job at Nephron is a stepping stone in the pharmaceutical industry. All that a job with Nephron is is just that - a job.

First, if you don't have a four-year college degree, no other pharma company is going to even look at you, no matter where you worked. Nephron has a history of hiring people like the guy who laid tile in their house to work sales. So, if you are one of them, be glad you have a job and move onto something else after they treat you like shit and dump you but don't think it's going to be in the pharmaceutical industry unless it's on the manufacturing line.

Next, no real pharmaceutical company has ever even heard of Nephron. You have to have come from a company with at least a little bit of credibility and Nephron is certainly not that company.

Finally, Nephron breaks every rule and law there is in the industry so if you've been trained by them, you honestly and truly don't want to take what you've learned to a new position. Not only would you be instantly fired using some of their tactics, but you could also, very likely, be arrested.

So, in short, a stepping stone it is not!!! Make as much money with them that you can and look for a way out as soon as possible. It is like a dysfunctional family where both parents are drunks, if you stay too long, the damage is irreversible.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, no one is misleading anyone. Nephron is a piece of crap.....but, a sales job is a sales job, and employers look for experience....and a four year degree. I will guarantee you that your resume looks brighter with outside sales experience. Good or bad, Nephron does exist and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out. If you are one that has irreversible damage from working for Nephron.....man, you must be holding a lot of contempt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The more things change the more they stay the same?

History is a great judge of future results!