Job Oppurtunities

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former employee of this wonderful establishment that everyone seems to be so disgruntled with I have decided that I would be willing to return to my position if you were to pay me 6 times what I was making prior to leaving. This seems fair to me and will put me right about where I would have to be in order to deal with all of the nonsense that takes place here. Trust me I have seen just about everything too. I am curious to know how many of the same people are still there that were there when I was some 4 years ago. I am guessing none. However if you are missing a well educated hard working individual that does not screw around and accomplishes tasks with accuracy and efficiency then let me know. Because that kind of employee is a steal at that price.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're not interested in you. Look for "oppurtunities" elsewhere.

Nephron management

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha That is kind of funny. Nephron Management isn't looking for hard working well educated individuals that accomplish tasks with efficiency and accuracy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because they hire uneducated people to run their national accounts program and the rest, well they may be educated but they are still there because they are masters in ass kissing

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... and you obviously failed the seminar of "build a bridge and get over it" cuz I was just thinking you could have a PhD in it by now, Doctor Asshole

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike-you make yourself so obvious maybe you live in Narnia as you always state everyone else does

Take some Phen Phen with a few bottles of wine and get over the fact that people actual had negative experiences with Nephron

Prescription signed Doctor Asshole

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly the kind of response I would have expected. Some of you are so much less intelligent than you think you are. I won't bother with anything further. You aren't even close to my level of intelligence so responding will accomplish nothing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't want to hear from you. Our intelligence is not at issue. We move up through the company the old-fashioned way around here. I had the "tools" for it, you don't.
    Lou

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knew that marrying the owner was a "tool"!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so not having a college education of any kind is a tool of being a national account director? I hope you don't fire her because the "tool" of a college education is required at any reputable company-pharmaceutical or not experience will not matter

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what type of base salery is offered? Any insight on the Boston opening?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is hilarious! Well I bet if that is her only qualification, we are surely Doomed to failure...

Oh wait, didnt we just DOUBLE our manufacturing capacity over the last two years? Don't we own 80% of the respiratory market with our products??

Aren't we breaking ground and a second manufacturing plant that will more than double our capacity yet again??? And, nevermind what is in our pipeline.

Yeah, yoiur right, she has no idea what she is doing - you TOOL
    Colleen

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is hilarious! Well I bet if that is her only qualification, we are surely Doomed to failure...

Oh wait, didn' we just DOUBLE our manufacturing capacity over the last two years? Don't we own 80% of the respiratory market with our products??

Aren't we breaking ground and a second manufacturing plant that will more than double our capacity yet again??? And, never mind what is in our pipeline.

Yeah, you're right, she has no idea what she is doing - you TOOL
    Colleen

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen: Our owners are amazing!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80% of Resp Market??? Maybe in Puerto Rico at best...hope this claim gets you far in South Carolina...who does the numbers here, oh wait they are skewed as much as monthly commissions reports, let us all know when you "true up" this statement

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me they are not missing a well educated person. you can see it for your self in the replies. They don't care about that @ nephron. They arrange their management staff by who sucks/licks the hardest to the owners or superior. you be surprise how many individuals in management actually have college degrees. Hell you have individuals who have no degree what so ever telling retired veterans with a master or bachelors what to do. Trust me your better off else where people have manners and treat other people with respect and not like slaves or like they own them.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. This is truly incredible. As the person running this company are you really including yourself in the banter that goes on here? Surely you must have something more important to handle. I don't even care who you are or how you got there. It's pretty clear it doesn't matter because your a j@ck off any way you slice it. Perhaps after reading this you will reply, then move on to facebooking and tweeting like all other high level.professionals. fool.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run..run..run as fast as you can from this nightmare company!!!!! They do not have any ethics or morals...not sure how they are even still in business with the way they treat people!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Sooooooooo true!! Run for the hills and don't look back!!! TRUST ME!!!