Severe Depression

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good article. Nothing new. Why take Nuedexta when you can get this for cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever Shorty...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Btw, its called vitamin K. Its the new fast, cheap drug for high schools. used to get high.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good article, maybe we will get better future indications.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think they were meaning the Nuedexta success...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the newest press release regarding Depression an Nuedexta ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it time and N will own many markets with all the indications that will be coming online. They are currently weeding out the NAMs that can't see the forest thru the trees, but those that make it will be handsomely rewarded. Can't wait!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And just what us that "forest"? Telling doctors to look outside PBA for Rx's?!?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is hysterical. You people have too much time on your hands. Lame comments regarding "weeding out the NAMS." Future indications! We will see. I doubt it. This company is a joke, a joke, a joke but keep paying me what you are paying me. Lot's of turnover going on in the LNAM team and several more to come.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12 LNAM openings right now, whats the deal ??
    Are they weeding them out ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mostly due to expansion as N's footprint continues to widen. Also gearing up for new indications as they come online.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a lie. Not an expansion. These are people who quit or were asked to leave. This is not an expansion. Good try.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are not expansion territories that are open, reps either left or where let go.
    The Oklah position that's open, that rep was a former Avanir presid. club winner.
    We will now be on our 3rd rep for that Minn LNAM terr.