UNREAL

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2013 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So lets just talk about the fool without using any names bc everyone knows who the fool's name is. Sexting reps will eventually get you in hot water with both your JOB and your WIFE. It's happening now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about ?
    How was everyone's reviews and merit increases, ? a wopping 2% here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He must be worried or someone is because that's 4 threads erased in a short amount of time of his inappropriate behavior towards female reps! Someone is worried!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reviews are a joke here! I have never been so embarrassed for my manager and ultimately myself! It sucks here! She put no time into the review and I was so ticked at the end that I practically wanted to walk out on her! What a joke. It has been this way here for three years now. Good luck everyone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like its hard to even get "3's" now in the review process.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where do you see what your raise is?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you cant see it, you did not get one!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, so very hard to get 3's. try not to finish in the bottom 10% and you won't get below a 3. oh, that's right, everyone is against you and everyone is doing shady stuff to get ahead. spoken like a true cafepharma loser. go to any other board on here and you will find people just like you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why are YOU on Cafepharma. Everyone against you....Rohan, Henry, Michael, etc. talk about funny

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great comeback. it must be bad at avanir because every other company board is filled with positivity. no, it's just the same losers that believe the world is against them and everyone sucks and they are the smartest and this person is a jerk and on and on and on. cafepharma is really just one person with many different names and locations. we all know them and they will always be negative regardless of the company.