What's it like to work for Lundbeck?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please give me the good, bad, and the ugly. And pleeeeease...no snide remarks like CP posters often give. I've been approached to apply for a position (a product that is for intermittent seizures in infants). Anyone have any insight about the company and/or the product's popularity/pros and cons of promoting it?

Thanks in advance to any serious posters. :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vigabatrin in the product. Serious side effects like making kids go blind. You better go speak with some child neuro`s in your area to get the real info. It is an end of the line product with very limited usage due to severe side effect risks. Be very careful with this company. If you`re asking for anonymous advice, I`d stay clear of it unless you just have been unemployed for a very long time and need a pay check.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible mgt. The Sales Director (HB) is hated by the entire sales force. She is not commited to the sales force - only making herself look good in the eyes of mgt. Stay clear....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect description. Off all the Abbott rejects, how did we get stuck with HB?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love HB's fake vmails. Like she really cares about the salesforce. All she wants is for us to make bogus calls so we can make our call plan. My ASM can't stand her!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find HB to be an honest and hard working pharma exec. She is committed to making Lundbeck a success in the US. The vast majority of the sales force respects her!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, I should not even be responding to such an idiotic post. Lame attempt to stir up sh!t on here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it. The post from before was either from Heidi, her mother or an ass-kissing rep who is trying to suck up to her so they can get a promotion. She is only commited to herself and her stupid call plan. If the industry was better we would have 100% turnover. Instead we are required to stay here in this demotivating environment with guttless, self-centered, uncommited leaders like HB.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a loser and not meeting your sales goals. HB is a great role model for professional women. Work the plan and maybe you will have a better attitude towards your work and life. Look yourself in the mirror every day and say to yourself this is going to be a winning day!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Persistant little moron......... This place is constapated thus the sh!t that you keep attempting to stir is all dried up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a witty remark, NOT! Do you with that mouth of yours? Maybe your momma should have washed it out with soap. Just keep being a Loser, you seem to enjoy it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fully agree with this post.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem to enjoy being HB`s b!tch. Bend over and grab those ankles.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am relatively new with Lundbeck and I have found Heidi to be a bright and energetic leader. It is important that we do not let a malcontent poison the water for an individual or company. Keep doing what you're doing HB!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HB -Stop posting on CF and get back to looking at our bogus call activity...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK sexist pig - - - are you afraid of intelligent and strong women?? You report to Heidi and your better have good sales #s! That is why we have jobs - - - remember, to sell!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very witty, but actually I am a female, who like almost every member of the salesforce is fearful and disappointed with the lack of leadership exhibited in the sales force. You on the other hand are a ass-kissin' climber who is trying to get a DM job but will almost certainly get dished. Go back to making your bogus calls and getting your 1 Sabril script for the trimester!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With your poopy attitude, you are no sister of mine! Leave HB alone on CF and look in the mirror and try to smile. It may make you feel better about the day. A positive approach is always a winning scenario.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not know we hired a women named Stephen Covey at Lundbeck?? The only thing worse than shitty leaders are stupid reps like you sista..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I support Heidi and we should ban all posts that are negative to Lundbeck. We are all in this together and by solid unity we can drive positive results. No more name calling and silliness please.