Has Actavis already won?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan has happy relations with Actavis. Two weeks until the deal? What will Valeant do if Activis gives all cash deal above $210 per share.

Walk on by. Foolish pride. The tears and the sadness you gave me. Just walk on by. Goodbye.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we are clear, vrx reps don't care WHO BUYS ALLERGAN! As long as they are bought! VRX or Activas, doesn't matter!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be clear . . . Actavis and Allergan will merge. Zoetis has adopted the poison pill. Valeant will soon declare bankruptcy. Have a good day!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have your position and I have mine! My point is as long as Allergan is no more is all I care about! Bye bye Allergan!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we're laughing all the way to the bank!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it appears that Valeant is going to come up short on this one. As a former employee that was downsized after the Bausch + Lomb acquisition, karma is now finally going to bite the ample ass of one Mike Pearson. He has spent untold millions in trying to make this acquisition, and you can bet that the employees are going to be the ones who are going to suffer. He has to recoup these costs somehow, so watch for a bunch of layoffs to take place within the next few weeks. A Zoetis acquisition is a poor 2nd in this contest, and now there will be greater scrutiny of Valeant's finances, which is what Pearson does not want to happen. Also, watch for Ackman to start quietly selling his shares after Valeant's stock price begins its nosedive after the Actavis-Allergan deal is announced this week. Oh my, the taste of schadenfreude will never taste so sweet as it will very soon! Look for some "resignations" to start coming from the Legal team, the VP of Investor Relations, and perhaps Howie Schiller himself. The Wrath of Pearson is about to strike!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have AGN stock, you've done well. Maybe it's compensation enough for when Actavis makes the inevitable Allergan cuts necessary to justify the "friendly merger".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a sales monkey who was schooled by an AGN sales expert!!! Loser! Your attitude will keep you suppressed throughout your entire life! Get help!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your attempt at an insult is laughable! I don't have any skin in the game = I don't work for any if the companies involved. However, I have wc friends that got the shaft. But, I will keep my low intelligence to myself and get help :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sense you're bitter since you're stuck with Valeant and its losing ways. I'm going to cash out BIG and you'll be stuck with falling Valeant stock.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahaha
    If the rumors today are true then Valeant is SOL. Hahahahahaha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you're getting it! Get good help!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently it didn't do you any good.