Bottom Dweller Manager who had one good year

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2014 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the big dumbass manager in Louisiana who rode the wave of a corporate conversion to presidents club and right back to the bottom is still around. What a total piece of crap. I was a manager at a much larger corporation prior to being recruited to US Surgical. I had the unfortunate circumstance to work for the idiot. He is an empty suit and sucks up to whomever his boss is at the time. Covidien's keeping him in place shows just how dumb and desperate they truly are. I was way more qualified than he is to be manager. I finally got fed up and left. You get what you deserve Covidien and so do you Mr. deep south manager.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feel better now?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. So, you somehow found yourself in "management" w your prev employer … wah-wah-wah… and no one has seen your "management talent" since? Is that the story? I suppose your weight gain, problem with women, lack of energy, drive or intelligence, and maybe your limp biscuit is also everyone else's problem? Mmm-hmmm. O.k.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would USSC recruit someone in management to be a rep?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealousy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Undoubtably!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got fed up and left or PIP?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 'undoubtably' a manager.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this manager? Stapling Manager? If so, the OP couldn't be more correct in his/her analysis. Can't imagine how that goofball has lasted this many years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abby,

Please go back to your new job and get off this board. You and your opinion are not welcome here. Many of the reasons the region has struggled are because of you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark,

I guess you told me. Lol!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jon Ponz still with the company?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess since you have been at the bottom for the last 2 years, Mark, you are due to be on the uptick. be at the bottom for ever.You cantYou can start planning your superior know it all metaliity to impose on your people.