Cleveland Clinic

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2014 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a fiasco!! How does the manager get to keep her job? She makes the rep become a hybrid so she can steal even more?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MBG = an arrogant, incompetent disaster!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening with the clinic? Are we winning the conversion?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was arrested? What division?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the Ccf. If you haven't figured it out yet. Let me help you. They controll everything and could care less about you are what you think.

They are a marketing machine. It's all one sided mentalities.

I choose to bust my a$$ and not do any business with Ccf. I will not cut my comm to sell my product at 80% off of list.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to read this when it actually says something.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COV has been loosing several teaching institutions lately, so it is imperative to win CCF back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More details please. COV had a failed suture evaluation at CC (and Mayo) over a year ago - I'm sure that comes as a shock to everyone....What division is this thread in regard to?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is another suture evaluation taking place at CCF currently.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use the best...MAXON!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Covidien suture? It'll certainly be as successful as all the rest. Another swing and miss:) Either the evaluation will fail or it'll get the boot in 6mo

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh, the CCF. Every three years, they send the contracts out to bid and the lowest Ethicon or Covidien price wins. It's a race to the bottom. That place is the cheapest organization around.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheap, no. Manipulative, you bet. They've had US Surgical, now Covidien and Ethicon playing off each other for 10+ years now. Like you said, every three years the brand rotates, but good old CCF keeps chipping away at the margins and sure as shit, whoever doesn't have the business runs like a bitch to get what the Clinic has to offer. Funny thing is, if it were such a bad deal, one company or another would walk away but they don't. The only people getting screwed are the reps and front line managers who have to find a way to make money covering this place. God love the Clinic. They have companies tripping over their own dicks to give their shit away to them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. Cheap was a poor choice of a word. Manipulative is perfect and the local representatives get screwed so that Covidien or Ethicon can claim, "We have the CCF".

What is even worse is if you are the rep who has the business and you take a 20-30% haircut off the top just to save the business. Good times

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien has been trying to give their suture away for years and years. Nobody seems to want it. No way CCF will convert to it or stay with it for more than 10-12 months.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On this one it was the local rep who was screwing over the clinic. In a big Indictable....federally speaking way. She walked around like she was Big Time....karma.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More detail please? Is it successful and when did it start?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how's the evaluation going? They kicked out the suture yet?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was the suture evaluation successful?