no reps posting here

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma is a steaming pile of do-do with flies crawling all over it. This forum is so fake it makes Joan River's face look natural. Just garbage from competing reps and wall street trolls. Reading a few threads was somewhat entertaining but I'll not return to this smelly pile now that i see what it's all about. Good day!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOVE RICK SHALABAY!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all too busy getting our resumes updated and sent out. Got 2 interviews next week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure you are ;) fake

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You finally leaving GSK? i would too if they made me post fake crap on this board all day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the spin going turd. I'm EPA only looking to get off this one trick pony that is nothing but a broken down nag.

on to greener pastures soon, along with many others. The band is playing as it sinks.

Keep spinning and screwing us.

Wink wink douchebag

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is crazy to stay here. Longevity is nil. Now is the time. Wait and you suffer the fate of our fallen teammates who are still looking and have the Amarin albatross hung around their necks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn up the fake when you are caught being fake. typical.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No reps here. Just wall street trolls doing their thing for $8 per hour.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Epanova...Buh Bye

Big Pharma gonna leave a foot print on y'alls forehead.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with Epanova is side effects. It's just another Lovaza in terms of benefit and safety profile. Plus, AZN will have to pay out the nose on patent infringement. Anything they sell now is just a foot print on their own forehead when they hand it back to Amarin.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this still a company? I heard they closed and were suing the FDA?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dingy is bigger than you whole boat.

Nice stock price, couldn't happen to nicer bunch of cretins.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am disgusted by the management and the people who run this company! Yes! Please give me more stock options! Hahahaha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is rocking! Sales are about to rocket! What do you think, Trolls?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say its time for you to give up sniffing glue.

You are about to be bought out by the Japanese you dumb shit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are too busy working getting those scripts that Lovaza used to have. Omthera will be a huge flop. We are getting the stock up to 30-40 dollars and all retiring!!

Hey GSK, how are you guys doing now? :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up, pumping scum.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone struck your last nerve. Thanks for confirming this board is nothing but pumpers and short sellers desperately seeking ways to manipulate market sentiment. The original post is 100% true.... cafe pharma is a steaming pile shit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt. They might as well call this the GSK/AZN Management and Short Seller message board. watching them play like Amarin reps is comical.