Job offers yet

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis/Forest Rep here. Hope you guys choose to stay but totally can see why u would not. Every durata rep I met has been great. Just wondering have u guys been offered jobs / new territories? We are sitting in the dark and know less than nothing. Only DRTX reps get new geographies we have to wait until POA according to our DM. Either way, best of luck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.
    We will find out sometime tomorrow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are officially on the clock.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to all of you today. Keeping you in our thoughts for a positive outcome.

Your friends at Cubist

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck guys. Hope u all get whatever you are hoping for. Not all of us at Actavis/Forest are evil. Looking forward to working with you. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be a very solid retention rate. Same salary rolls over, job security & a relaunch of Dalvance with Actavis dollars behind it. Good scenario for those that are brought over.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for keeping 70% of us!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Durata Team
    I am an employee that did not get placed in this buyout. I don't want to identify myself but do want all of you to know that it has been a blast. I don't think I have ever worked with more professional people and I can tell you Actavis is a lucky company because you guys are head and shoulders above what they are used to. We took a shot and it didn't work out but I am going to leave with a bunch of good memories. I wish all of you a great future and I know you will continue to make Dalvance a winner. I learned a long time ago it takes too much energy to be bitter so I sign off with a smile and an eye on the next chapter. Happy Holidays

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many got retained in each region? No names please, but if you have a count we'd love to know. Best of luck to all of you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard 5 out of 9 gone from NE.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My region not talking so much but I know 2 kept 2 gone

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sounds like about half so far, hopefully the 70% figure holds true and other regions fare much better. Fingers crossed for all of you

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Texas retained
    Half of Fla

Thanks for the kind words.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Texas retained
    1/2 FLA
    4out of 9 in NE retained
    No word from the West yet

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7 out of 10 retained in West I heard.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only one in Fl, one in GA from same district, rest all got sev

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest, Actavis is the bottom of the barrel in this industry. Everything about the company screams bottom of the barrel, and I will not be here long since I will take any job including working at McDonalds over this place. I will not ruin my reputation by working for this company longer than I have to.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I bet you are so talented too. Don't let the door hit cha.......

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same with me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt even one Durata rep will be here after 1 year. I can't find one person who even wants to be here now let alone a year from now.