NSM 2015

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2015 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else pumped about role playing for a week?!?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No role-play. At least for our region. Maybe yours.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No free time... Why am I not shocked?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cuz u suk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, at least we have a meeting. At Merck there are national web casts with web role play sessions. Let's enjoy our last trip on the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally would forgo this bunch of crap and allow them to divide the millions of dollars it's costing amongst the home office people who will be without a job in a month. Why in the world would we piss more money down the drain?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares what you personally think. Start your own company and then make your own rules. In the mean time your opinion is worth crap.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, who cares about home office personnel or how much reps are making. This is not about what you think.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, just grow a pair and quit whining. Life goes on. With or without you. I bet you believe in the tooth fairy, unicorns, and Santa, too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait!!!! You mean that the tooth fairy, unicorns, and Santa don't exist????? Oh man!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll see plenty of all of them at this NSM. I'm hearing it will be a complete orgy of debauchery.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry I dont feel sorry for HO people with the hundreds of jobs available to them in the greater Boston area.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bourbon Street. Where the tooth fairy blows Santa. Can't wait to hear the tales of debauchery at the final NSM.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moo

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Role plays, more role plays, then a hyped up primary care "certification" on all products! What are we going to do for the entire week?? Hopefully MB, GP, and GS will be there so we can thank them for snow balling all of us. Anyone remember when GS said on a conference call that he'd be more worried about the Medicines Company being bought than Cubist. Well GS now that we all have a copy of how this went down and the time line, it would seem that you weren't being very truthful since talks started BEFORE the Medicines Company ever started calling all of us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does it feel to be one of the sheep in the flock? Baaaaa. Just have a good time. I plan to.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a complete waste of company resources. Shouldn't we be out launching our new product rather than sitting in a room all week so that Marketing and Upper Management can justify their jobs? What jobs? Hopefully at least Merck is smart enough to question the value of TWO NATIONAL SALES MEETINGS per year. A week long. Really? It amazes me that with the company was ever profitable with the riduculous "meeting mindset." Oh, and where are the managers this week? Of course, in a week-long meeting before the week-long National sales Meeting. Makes sense to me. Not.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love to hear the managers role play. don't they need to know the drugs we sell? I guess not.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like people come to you for your advice and opinions all the time. Hah - not. Go back to carrying your quota, field loser/whiner.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to ride the unicorn.