RASUVO

Discussion in 'Antares Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it looks like Otrexup is far better than Rasuvo

So is MEDAC laying off people?

Market Access Account Director just got canned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and who the hell are you? I like to talk about business, with qualified people, people that I know. Thank you. all set now, voyeur troll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It s a question about how Antares is doing versus Medac

It seems your product is far superior...and I hear their Market Access area is in turmoil

Maybe they are finished.

Knowledge is money...I guess investors, lawyers, physicians are all trolls...or maybe we know where to come to learn what is really going on

I did hear they canned that person for being non qualified...since the original post

Thanks Mr Troll....why not...$$$$ is all that matters

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And......

You WILL NEVER know WHO I am!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would anyone know at Antares what happened to the person from Medac?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would even care to KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Mr. Yeller.
    All we care to know is that the people we choose to have intelligent conversations with, are the people that we actual know the identity of. Pompous, slouch, anonymous posters that claim to be almighty investors etc, one would bet are far from that. Honest truthfulness and social media? ARE like genuine wholesomeness and reality TV

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Que?

Is Medac falling apart as a competitor in the market?

Simple f'n question douche bag

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here's a simple friggin' answer for you wind bag. Get off your lazy ass, do your own homework, become qualified to speak with the people who would share, or pay a friggin' piece of your friggin' profit you pull down off the shit your freeload off of public sites like these. Maybe then we'd feel like giving you the time of day. Ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude relax

It's called cafe pharma. It's a company board website.

Did you not get your smart phone yet? Did you lose Internet connection

Hilarious.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is falling apart...there are only like 40 of us....who do you think this is?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was on Otrexup 15mg for almost a year. Recently my insurance company made me switch to Rasuvo because they weren't covering Otrexup anymore (Company is United by the way).

Anyhow, after trying Rasuvo, the pen is MUCH easier to use!!!! Wow! Glad they made me switch!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good try Medac rep. Easy to use? What a joke.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very quiet here at Antares-crickets...reps getting anxious...ship without a rudder or captain. Stay tuned.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dropped my Otrexup pen on the counter and it triggered and sprayed my medicine all over. What a mess! The MA at the dr office said the Rasuvo drug doesn't do that. And it was cheaper and covered by my insurance. Alot easyer to use to.