Respiratory MSLs

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just checking to see if anyone actually is benefitting from their MSL in there region. My territory has been vacant for quite some time. I hear the position will soon be filled. Can I expect any additional boost in support?

Please don't bash. Honest question. I'm hoping that he/she will help support all of the upcoming products. Anyone want to chime in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't help. They will most likely be a salesbot. Their leader, Dan D'angelo is an ex sales rep with ZERO scientific knowledge. Most MSLs are ex reps (AA, SP, TH) and they are a joke!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you new to pharma sales? Everyone knows that MSLs, NAMs, and FAMs don't actually do anything but sit on their asses. They get paid for doing nothing. It's the sweetest gig in Pharma.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah. And you lunch droppers are SOOOO valuable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a chime: please stop faking like you work at every pharma company, or you are interviewing with every company just to get a conversation going on topics like sales force alignments, support roles and "upcoming products." You obviously are so unqualified and you have no legit network to speak directly with. Please stop.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sure get more done that moves product market share. Why not just do your job and stop meeting with teams to ask them to do yours for you. Updates on managed care are nothing but chances for you to explain to us how we can help or better yet, do your jobs for you. You people are a joke and people in this company laugh at you in meetings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the MSLs report through Medical Affairs which means that they are very unlikely to get anything done. In addition there is no leadership within that group, the person leading them just likes to hear himself talk.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD is as dumb as they come in pharma

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSL's are a joke--especially Shane. What an egotistical asshole.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone who gets it!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most have no D degree. Dan prefers them stupid, like him!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shane's big mouth fills Dan's empty head

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an MSL that just got promoted and quite honestly she was so helpful. Now we have no one which is pretty tough. She was a pharm D which really helped and the docs seemed to respect that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2.6 times dumber.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone provide any useful MSL job insights? I'm a PharmD with 5+ years respiratory experience and looking into open teva MSL roles. Thanks

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan D' is a nice guy. I worked for him and he was more than fair. But, it is true he is a born and breed sales rep and has no scientific insight or credentials, or interest. The MSL job is rewarding. Dan wont't bother you if you do your job because he knows you are smarter than him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SP has been helpful in my territory and my customers like him

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Shane. Way to promote yourself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Danny D knocked up one of his MSLs (AA). He is a dirt ball