Bruce, why do you keep posting on this board?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really man.
    I thought the cornhusker would be keeping you too busy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Early in my career the CEO for the company I worked for got involved with a customer service rep. Both married. Well, let's just say things went from bad to worse and he was relegated to working some manual labor job. Big time fall from grace. He never even came close to a position like that again. This was twenty years ago.
    Now I'm not saying that is happening here......................................................................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do all those "dots" mean? Which company did you work for? It's been 20 years!
    I can solemnly assure you that nothing like this is happening here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. If it were, Jermaine and I would probably know about it.
    But, recently we have had so many mis- hires, that I suppose it's possible.............................

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bruce Bruce Bruce my have you stooped to all time low with all this crap on here! Sad sad situation!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know Brucie, but I hope he is smart enough to understand that at some point in time, for a company to move forward, we have to get the best and brightest employees in place.
    This is what the ownership here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals is attempting to do. There is no longer a place for any "dead wood" to survive here!
    This is why shortly, and unfortunately, there will be a total of five employees who will have lost their jobs since mid- January. Sad but true.

LaToya Jazz

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure nothing has gone on here. Everyone knows that people from analytics, training, and at least one RSM and ABD have been cheating for a long time (not with one another necessarily). Now all this crap. If Pudgy the Piano player would keep away from Naughty Nebraska, you wouldn't have rumors flying. Sad and stupid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, along with my brother Jermaine, a major role I have is to move our company forward. This includes making sure we have the best field employees as well as handling any "misfits" who have been mistakenly employed in the past.
    Getting Jazz Pharmaceuticals to the pinacle of success is my goal! Poking fun at individuals is not what we are about.

LaToya Jazz

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bruce time to wake up and snap out of it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and poking employees is?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The beloved culture: Murder cover ups, price inflation, whoring around with other employees, nepotism, favoritism, intimidation and incompetence. Sounds like a fabulous place to work! Won't you join us??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this is prob the most accurate post ever written on this thread. Can't really add anything to it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if we can play russian roulette on the golf course after midnight. I hear that's a perk too!

13. Quadhole

Quadhole new user

You state you don't know Brucie ? The CEO and you consider yourself an important part of the Corp. ? Your no one if you don't work with the people running the company. I would now guess you are under contract and as soon as it is up. You will not be brought back on... No way would a company with a legit drug want to keep such a big mouth, site posting person on as staff... YOu will both be gone, it is obvious....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bruce was as well none as anybody at Jazz. Hard to believe a corporate executive says they don't know him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think my IP address has been blocked.

Must have hit too close to home on a couple of comments. Or perhaps the ninja still watches the piano man's back.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another blocked.
    CG still lurks..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Evidently the name of the University of Nebraska Mascot has been flagged.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know who you are and my suggestion is that you stop posting on our company site unless it's compliments!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let me assure you, I know who you are!! As does HR.

LaToya Jazz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously! Bruce, it does not take a detective to figure out your finger prints are on all of these moronic posts that you sign made up names too.