So Slient

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2015 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything new here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Earnings Report way in the RED along with stock. Meda US is a failure losing money w Aerospan. Everyone saw this coming. Nothing new here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MEDA US is a losing proposition, lil JE is not getting it done. With D getting ready to be produced generically, the only product left is A and it ain't doing so great. These clowns would screw up a wet dream.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fail to understand why if it's so bad, you just don't get a new job? The market is back. Just leAve if you hate it. It's fairly easy.
    Ok, you hate management at the top? Why complain?seriously?
    Stupid.
    Either be happy, or leave?
    Why try to make people look bad? What is in it for you? You feel satisfaction? You vented? Thank you. We all see your comments.i hope you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about yourself.
    Get over this and figure out what you want for yourself. Most people here are great people just doing their best. Stop being a holes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LJ,

I give you credit for building up the courage to finally stand up for yourself and I know it was tough to type that with all of the tears hitting your keyboard but why should the people that aren't the problem leave?

We'd love to know!

Regards,

Not The Problem

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You also failed to understand why so actually have left. Guess they were all negative or unhappy or had problems. "If you dont like it leave" is good coaching and leadership. Shows how strong you prepped for management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like it is that bad and people have left for new jobs. Could you define what you mean by doing their best or maybe a few examples? Let's be fair

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do provide some examples. We'd love to hear it. Also, you said most people here are great people? Have you ever worked for a different company? The people here are bottom of the barrel. Far from great.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is when GOBs get very quiet, when anything relating to actual results come up. The word accountability to them is like garlic to a vampire.

I wonder what stories they will come up with when the lights go down for the last time on this place and they have to interview.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strange nobody was able to give positive examples, who could have seen that coming?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's clear how everyone feels about the RDs, can anyone name one decent DM? Are we getting a new product? What a disaster!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB is an excellent Rm as is MF. Quality and compassion for their teams!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. KC has them both beat. MF is the Howdy Duty spineless Yes man From TX and SB's only claim to fame is I used to be in the military. Both are backstabbers but at least they don't get trashed at every company function. Amateur Hour. How are their regions doing with Aerospan sales?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least SW was smart enough to leave.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Pow Wow in NJ!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is crap they are keeping the sales force in the dark about this!! I heard 3 months severance and they will offer you your company car at Kelley Blue Book. They will also extend COBRA. If anyone else has more info, please share facts only. I made a huge mistake joining this circus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 months Cobra

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better go out on medical leave, check your state laws!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of us truly in the dark. What's the rumor? Buyout? Layoff? What is the severance at Meda?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

confirmed 3 months Cobra for plan holder and dependents. If you already have another job lined up, like most of us do, don't put in your notice, wait and sign the three months severance. Those 3 months of double pay will help rinse the filth of this company out of your mouth. At this point your DM should be pretty transparent. Come on guys, we all knew it was coming, some of you just got lazy.