Congrats EB

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has accomplished something no one in the industry ever has...missed hitting goal 14 consecutive quarters!! Amazing work!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the company has not hits its profit goal in about 12-14 quarters either so I guess he is right on par.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whaaaaaat????? Yet, he's still the chosen one. Go figure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He keeps managing to have the best numbers though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This bald idiot hasn't been fired yet? Ask him how many people he's coached, ask him how many customers he's interacted with...better yet, ask him how many coworkers and employees he's back stabbed and screwed over? He has the emotional intelligence and professionalism of a 13 year old girl. He won't be able to hide much longer. Having a boss for more than 6 months will reveal what a POS this asshole really is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said BB!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB is what's wrong here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.... That is harsh. Even if you don't like him, this seems very immature.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB and BB are both useless and horrid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree some people are very dark hearted and cowardly . Who is EB anyway , I've been here over two years and don't recognize

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Neither does his team or the customers. If you look around the room he is the one with the brown nose. Only Sr. mgmt knows him because he is the master of managing his own illusion.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. He helped me to be much better at my job and always was willing to help out everyone on our team. He's the best manager I've ever had.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this debatable? I agree with the previous post. Glad he taught you to chew gum

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for him. Look around the room when he talks and people are laughing at him. Kind of sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know how his team feels or his customers, but company after company he's able to get senior management to love him. I'm not sure how he does it, but he does it every time. To me that's an impressive talent and one I wish I had. You can knock him all you want - but consistently he manages to crawl up senior managements ***.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who da hella EB

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to your app Ryan

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't jack with Cali or lays kettle cooked

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB is busy sending out 15 page emails that say absolutely nothing. How about getting out into the field and providing specific guidance to the sales force. Taking a look at specific accounts and providing specific assistance to sell. Not sending long useless thesis paper like emails that have a bunch of sales talk but don't say anything.