Market Access-Regional Account Executive

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2015 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info about these positions? Will they hire from the outside or are these positions being filled with internal candidates? Thanks in advance!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always internal, unless there is no one internal who applies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Untrue. I can think of 5 right now that came in from outside 4-5 years ago. One came right in as a RBD.

Maybe NOW they only hire from inside, but it wasn't always the case.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If someone came "right in as an RBD", then how did they get hired as an AE? Dummy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They got hired to MANAGE AEs, numbskull. Hence, they assumed what is known here as an RBD position (or whatever its called in that division). A little more difficult than coming in as an AE, wouldn't you think?

I'm sorry, I forgot that our DCSs can't think or speak without getting a script approved by PRB.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither can anyone in marketing which is why they too are not needed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, someone else doesn't even know the titles of the positions within the company, and that somehow makes ME dumb? I think you're stretching there to hide from the dumbass post that you made, that now you're trying to act like someone else posted. Try again, dummy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, blah. Someone drops the same pedantic and juvenile rebut to every post that doesn't suck the toes of NNI as a whole or of our ELT. I hope its a spam bot. Cuz if it's an actual person then I am embarrassed for her. (either a female or a male with strong menopausal female tendencies)

Back to OP: SNOY brought some Market Access folks over from BMS with him. It is true that one was instantly put into a position of leadership in the Market Access team. Its is also true that some guys came from other companies right into the Regional Account Exec position a few years ago.

Don't buy into the hype that we hire "only the best" or that you have "no shot unless you know someone". Put your best foot forward, and have at it. Ignore both the naysayers our sycophants.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of three internal candidates who interviewed for the Gateway region AE and they liked none of them so they are looking externally. Being employed by NNI doesn't always guarantee you will get the position. It is who you know in this company not what you know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad. I didn't know we were talking about what happened 10 years ago. Now I do. Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure it will be very helpful for people who are posting in 2015.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn. Banal, at best. But it least you stopped with the juvenile crap. Your attempt at sarcasm and facetiousness IS juvenile, in my opinion. My 7 year old daughter has better and far more witty retorts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh. How dare you stray from the company line? Be gone, "Takeda troll"!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't completely true. Please step trying to scare off competitors. We need the best we can find in that position. It would be great if they're internal candidate, but I say lets hire the best!! Enough with the "I know a guy" hook-ups and cronies, please?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rarely hand out parenting advice, but you should keep your 7 year old daughter off of Cafepharma.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello:

Can anyone give any insight into the interview process for this position? Any tips would be helpful. Please only serious, non sarcastic responses please. I am just here for a little advice.

Thank you kindly!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who comes to CP seeking interview advice won't get the job. Move along.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't get good advice here. As you'll soon see, we've got some mean-spirited posters (hopefully, they're trolls?).

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this position consist of? what kind of background are they looking for?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure if it's mean or not to be honest. CP is a terrible place to solicit interview advice. Only a moron would do so.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the record yes it is mean. If you dont know, you ask. There should be no harm in that and it doesnt make you moron. You stupid ass heartless person. I am never coming back to this place of miserable people. Your posts are just mean spirited and you sound like old broke down horses that need to be put out of their misery. If your job and this company is so bad then leave. No one is forcing you to stay. Oh yeah, you are too lazy and complacent to look for something else. Or you are a complete douche and people can smell your stench from 50 feet away and you cannot get hired anywhere else. That sounds about right. Either way just shut the heck up. No response would have been too kind for you I suppose. Ugggh.