Dsi attrition in 2015

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What % by region?

Why post about who would you fire, everyone quits.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious the "myth busters"
    Also Compensation is main reason we leave? In my district there was 5 reps gone in last 4 months... People leave people not companies .... Just saying
    Also liked how they said no hospital layoff .., didn't see pcp layoff...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that bonus has been paid watch the flood gates open. I know of a few reps that were waiting to accept offers right after the check is doposited into the bank.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we had 3 quit last month and one today... Seriously ... How many training classes can they have? How can you successfully launch 2 drugs with such turnover?

May I say that some partners make this unbearable .....I was in a lunch today and the doctor liked what what I was saying... Had a "lightbulb" moment so to speak... I just picked her up this quarter... All my partner could say is how much the doc liked him and how she is writing some because of him...the doc didn't know the studies ..managed care... Nothing!!! ....uh ok... Gets tiresome.. Be grown ups!

Egos galore... EYE ROLL.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about egos and self promotion in this business. Nothing new, but there are varying degrees of this stupidity. Just collect your check and ignore the nonsense as best you can.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here. This was brought up on a call. Here in the PNW Region we are losing 28% - an all time high for the nation. HQ is on us and we will be doing the "Rah, Rah" to all of you idiots. They still have not caught on the reason - an RD no one trusts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yah whatever DM here..................you are on cafepharma during the middle of the day. DM's are the most worthless people in pharma. Just approve my expense report and give a positive review at the end of the year your spineless pricks. Oh, and by the way we hate ride a long's and success stories.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real reason is that there is a LOT of opportunity out there. Novartis, Amgen, Gilead, Regeneron, device, derm specialty, plastics....they all want us. its a good time to be a drug rep with proven success. this is what happens when u start reps at 42k, now dsi is paying for it big time. the future of dsi is unsure at best, why gamble on DSI when u can join a company that is launching new therapeutics that are gonna make BILLIONS. savaysa effient and movantik will not save our jobs after benicar goes generic next year. 2018 might b an ok year for DSI but massive layoffs are not fun, a 6th year in a row is not cool...im out yo PEACE

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious now that the bonuses were paid... what's the turnover looking like? Was there a mass exodus??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lots of specialty/hospital have already left, esp if they have had good numbers the past few years. the older reps that have fat salaries are staying. PC reps are leaving as well, though not as much (movantik has given them hope!). A few have left my region over the past 2 weeks, but keep in mind that there is still the national bonus to be paid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More HO employees are jumping off of this sinking ship, every week brings another bye-bye list. Everyone should leave, if they can!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Glen resigned today.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best thing that could happen to this company in a long time.