Nothing works

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Executive Management: It is a direct reflection of leadership when nothing works, and even more, when nothing seems to be done about it. So many third party vendors with lack of accountability:

Orator: Platform is slow and unresponsive - as is their team;
    Webex: Seriously, how many must be riddled with issues such as not being able to hear the content, the speaker not knowing how to use the system, etc before something is done about it? This has been the case for two years;
    elearn: the only thing I tend to learn is how not to run an educational online course. Cant you just ask the Rasmussen IT department? Plus "we are working with the vendor to resolve the signature issue" for God sake, I've been hearing this for months. And who designs the assessments for the scapegoat compliance modules? An attorney? I have no idea wtf I am reading and then Im quizzed on it - even when I am trying hard to decipher the content.
    Irep platform doesn't communicate with Knipper or Vice Versa making double work and lack of insight into what our customers are doing;
    Speaking of Insights, does anyone have any idea how to use this amazing tool? My doctorate degree in logic is not paying off
    TreatNow: constant backorders are understandable, but The hotline people telling you there are no AOC issues etc, only for you to find out a call later that that was never the case!
    Constant App launches that we get harassed to use only for them to get scrapped a few months later
    I am sure I have missed quite a few more. please feel free to add them on!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to top it off the people creating this stuff get promoted!
    Field Force Effectiveness?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to add projects that were rolled out or being developed and then scrapped:
    OBI sales training $10M investment lasted 2 years
    Symphony marketing $20M investment never launched
    Ichannel IT $5M no one uses or monitors

It's was a huge money grab when NS expanded. Now home office people are looking for even the smallest projects to put on year end reviews. That is what drives short-term thinking and poor planning.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FFE doesn't "create" anything. They are in charge of rollout and logistics, not quality. But then again, they don't have the smarts to question anything, and are encouraged to be cheerleaders.

Ineffectiveness.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are in charge of rollout then how come everything which has been rolled out is a failure?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FFE=glorified secretary at best!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DH's job is to hit the send button on email.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a serious company.
    They do not care.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Japanese never expected Abilify to be that successful. Now, they're just a confused company without a leader

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two years ago BO stood up at the National Meeting and said he was taking personal responsibility. Since then things have gotten worse and he has disappeared.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because why take responsibility when you have surrounded yourself with people willing to kiss your butt and take home a huge paycheck? He is fully aware of his own personal gravy train.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

totally agree! BO hasn't made a real decision since Taro put him in the spot. Japan runs the show and they are totally clueless

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

flying blind

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original poster is spot on for all the internal hurdles we have - but wait, there's more: don't forget about the advisory board made up of top performing AM's who presented to Bob Oliver over 2 years ago about the length of time to do an expense report with SEP's - nothing has changed yet. Is it that difficult to enable us to include 2 or more receipts under 1 list of attendees instead of repeating the whole expense process for same lunch...!?!? How about the countless number of providers we need to have Attest for NUEDEXTA, then again for Rexalti...!?? Here is the most recent - just did the InGenius update tonight - hardly any of the new providers came through, current providers all have older out of date addresses listed after all that time to clear those out...just more clean up work for us. And the worst part is, at the Otsuka hiring event 2 years ago, we were all,told,how advanced Otsuka was with their technology and data - tell that to my Red Team partner who is not hitting goal but Lundbeck partner is a rock star - even the J+J reps are telling him how he is doing because we can't get better data collection. And they wonder why people are leaving....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think HQ even cares? There is no accountability at all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think part of the problem here is that they are not open to feedback from the field or they just ignore it.
    For example, under ML we are not allowed to be realistic with any feedback other than to say that everything is rainbows and unicorns.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field Force InEffectiveness

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't have leaders we have bosses and what is really sad is that they don't know the difference which is why things are failing. Japan needs to replace the entire executive team and hire leaders.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.
    What is it going to take to finally get a complete overhaul?
    Maybe all of the Red people going to Alkermes will wake somebody up that there is an issue.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care how many leave! They are so arrogant that their mentality is we can find people to take your place. Dumbshits probably don't even take into account how much $$$ it takes to train new people.

We have lost A LOT of really good people to Alkermes. I say, good for them!