Pre-employment Hiring Process

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the pre-employment drug test a hair test? I know it is at AZ. Just wondering because I heard hair tests go back 5+ years.

I know I won't get many serious responses, but any serious responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes they take hair from 2-4 spots, a couple of strands - so if you shave your head they take arm hair or whatever

if you are serious about joining, request a frontal lobotomy so you can obey the cultural dictates

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will force you to pee in a cup while a fat nurse watches it to make sure it's coming from your orifice and not a baggie taped to your abdomen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which is it? Urine test or hair?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can just piss on your head and that should cover it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just recently went through a basic physical & urine test only

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay as far away from Medimmune has humanly possible!! All they care about is timelines, timelines...timelines. You have a family? They don't care....GOD forbid you actual want to spend a holiday with them. Vacation planned....better have an internet connection and still call in to all of your meetings (that is if your manager doesn't require you to fly home to attend a meeting in person). Oh...you got sick one day and can't come in....Well...guess you'll never be a trusted employee...so no raises...no promotions for you. Oh...your co workers are LITERALLY abusing you....sorry....no help from your manager or HR for that matter. You'll be told that the abuser has a good history of meeting timelines and if you can't get along with that person....then YOU will be labeled as 'the problem' and 'not a team player'. I have 2 bits of advice for new employees....(1) invest in a good pair of boxing gloves....you're gonna need them and (2) Don't trust management or HR.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone confirm if medi/AZ does hair or urine tests? Don’t want to waste my time if I’ll be subjected to hair analysis. Asking about the MD site. Thanks in advance!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever get an answer on this? Curious to know which they do.