90% commission payout

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So rumor has it that Arbor will not be paying commission out unless you are 90%+ of the target they have set you and at a reduced amount I.e 80% commission for 90% of target. The aim being to offer a huge increase in commission for those areas overproducing I.e. 100%+

So for people new and in the hiring process a good question to ask in the interview process is how the area has been doing since January as if it has had numerous reps present and is struggling to hit 90% unless you know something the previous reps didn't do chances are you wont be getting any commission and will be surviving on your base

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost correct, at 90% goal they pay out 50% commission, 91% it's 55%..and so on

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like they are trying not to pay going forward because the goals are already aggressive

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

105% pays 185% to goal
    110% is over 200%

Lazy equals poor
    Rockstars equals BANK

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So $2800 if you hit 110%?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's based on level of rep seniority.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg, that's a joke!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lazy shall perish, the diligent shall prosper......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The diligent prospers to a normal pharma rep base

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect ^

Bonuses are paid monthly also not quarterly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go grab that job then since apparently these incredible high-paying, low-work "normal pharma rep" jobs are everywhere.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reach out there and catch that beautiful butterfly!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about the area you get as your territory, I know people at the company who work 11-3 and are cruising at 115-120% of goal and I know others who work 7:30-6 and are not even over 90%. There is a lot of luck involved in this job which is why when the presidents club award comes around you see a lot of people from certain states (where there is better coverage) placing highly and also a lot of one hit heroes who have their goals the following year jacked up and they then don't do as well. Hard work ethic in pharma is only a small part.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do well for one year and get out. That's what I did and if I'd stayed here it's a stepping stone to the end of your career