Wow..really?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the $3500 that we used to get for referrals has been reduced to $500? Wait...you can still get 3k if you refer an area director! With all the changes happening around here, get ready for Q4 and optimal organizational structure.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are u surprised

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell would refer anyone here? Would anyone in good conscience even refer their worst enemy here for a $500 payday?? Doubtful!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma loves them some Q4 layoffs and realignments!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CORRECT !!! I wld in fact recommend them to stay far far away unless they desperately needed a job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. I would never refer anyone to work here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And of course I compromise my principles on a daily basis

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left a few months ago for that very reason. Some people may find happiness with the paycheck and personal fulfillment here, but this is a company that lies to employees. Pros and cons to all big pharma. Cons def win out here. I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to Purdue.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kudos to you for getting the hell out! Everyone I know questions themselves daily and are either just collecting a paycheck or trying to leave!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell out your friends to get them to work here for $500? If we wouldn't do it for $3500, why would we do it for $500?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here...that's my point. I wouldn't refer anyone, but that goes to show you how little the sales force means or the value. Another reason ppl will be leaving.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't either.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HO shenanigans are just out of control. HR getting cleared out (well, almost) brought false hope.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and let's not forget the deal that now seems like a figment of MT's imagination. High performing talent should be flocking to PP.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God this place sux! $500 to refer someone..heck that is the equivalent of my bonus!