No more layoffs?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been business as usual with no talks on upcoming layoffs. Speculation was June or October ....June came and went so hopefully we are safe.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm legacy Forest. Please lay me off I want my package!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There'll be more layoffs when it makes sense to have more layoffs. When it's announced, load up on stock - it means Brent has a Pfish on the hook and he needs to make the company more attractive. Otherwise there's nothing you can do except quit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Brent stated we had to save like 1.6 billion within. Year after the close with allergan....that spells cuts to me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Feb 9th Forbes article Brent assured us that the upcoming 'belt tightening' would not require any layoffs. So stop worrying.

I feel very confident that the future is getting brighter as we will soon be part of Pfizer. And Pfizer has world class sales reps. Can't wait for the announcement.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who needs layoffs when all your talent is leaving anyways?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the dead wood is leaving. We are doing great.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that. The grass is greener!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the dead wood, cool aide drinking, complacent, lazy ones are staying around.
    You my friend are the dead wood. I was there too long and can tell its a field of four leaf clovers on the orherside.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The future is bright for those who survived the cutbacks. HR's critical evaluation and objective rating system identified dead wood reps who had to go. As a legacy Forest rep I observed that most survivors were from Forest. I guess we had the best reps out there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a Fucking Idiot!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All good talent IS leaving...the good talent that is still here is looking to leave and the ones who stay are just complacent and hiding in the new pod system we were introduced to by forest .

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just FYI a lot of FRX talent is leaving too. We hate Brent and Lynch as much or more than you ACT folks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Forest since 1992, as a senior level DM, I find this post inaccurate, anti Forest and deplorable. Most of the gud talent has stayed and is not luking to leave. They realize that the new CEO is remaking the company in the legacy Forest model. A model that was successful for years.

Actavians are in another world and simply don't get it.

For the gud of the company I hope they all leave.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weell sed. Forest reps ar qwalitee peeple!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deadwood and cool-aide drinkers are being dumped in order to save the company. Thankfully so.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe some deadwood was dumped, but all kool aide drinkers are staying. The talent is exiting. Enjoy your 12 partners Mr. Complacent.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of idiots. I hope you people are not serious. This company is sick. Anyone with a brain has left. I promise you that is the case in my region. Even tenured reps with 20 yrs on went from this 130k base job to jobs in biotech that start at over 150k base. No signatures, no samples...and respect....priceless. The number of specialty reps leaving is at an all time high. Many other jobs in medical sales will pay much better and also have realistic expectations along with a healthy culture. This place is nothing more than lipstick on a pig that they are going to send to market. I have my exit strategy....just a couple more weeks to go. Please, go somewhere to learn and grow. Every day you stay here you get a little bit more out of touch and stupid. No transferable skills to be gained here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.