Amgen OBU seems like a vicious nasty place

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BCBU here. So much hatred. Reps trying to out another rep or in fear their DM is trying to get them fired. So many arrogant posts like insecure frat boys. Such violent post about murdering Onyx reps and then harming their families. I can't Amgen hired so many hateful people. I guess hateful people hire more hateful people. It's a nasty vicious circle. Glad I am not in that BU even if they are highest paid reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please you Primary care rep, you were never OBU talent! We run dis company loser! How much money does Prolia bring in? Oh yeah, jack shit bitch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OBU here...I understand where you are coming from but your take on the situation is not the reality of this BU. Please remember, this is a hearsay site where people can post anonymously. Although some posts have truth to them, 95% of the time cowards use this as a forum to stir up trouble.

We in the OBU don't have any issues whatsoever with Onyx. My Onyx counterparts and I (as well as my other OBU district members) work great with one another. We have respect for one another and work in a partnership. I have friends in the OBU from around the country and they feel the same as I do. There is one idiot who keeps posting on here saying horrible things about Onyx people. The truth is, I am convinced this person either: 1. Doesn't actually work here. 2. Is in the OBU, has a sick sense of humor, and is only trying to stir the pot

So, don't let this yahoo make you think this is how the OBU really feels. The reason why I don't think this loser works here is that he/she seems to have free time everyday to waste, posting such ridiculous nonsense. The rest of us don't have time to defend the OBU because we are actually out working. Each one of us is currently in a launch or preparing for a launch, we don't have time to sit and counteract this mentally and morally corrupt individual.

What I will say is you should consider working towards joining the OBU. I have sold a lot of different drugs, in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Working in oncology has been the most challenging and rewarding experience of my professional life. People will always biatch on this site, because unfortunately that's what most of this site is. But, don't let these immature idiots fool you...Amgen is a great place to be. For me, I am grateful and proud to be part of the OBU.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the minority. Most of us here in the OBU are looking out for ourselves. Kyprolis should be ours. Onyx made money on the acquisition. Now it's our turn to launch that drug. Neulasta On-Body injector can only get you access for so long. We need that drug and we need Onyx reps out to preserve our jobs. F Onyx! I'd kick them to the curb in heart beat to save my ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OBU culture at it's best

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BCBU reps are much nicer than OBU and Onyx reps!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

INBU sells prolia for you losers!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen OBU is filled with primary care supportive care reps who are jealous and insecure of their Onyx counterparts...that is why it is no nasty.

No self-respecting oncology rep would ever take a job at Amgen...unless they were out of work...which means they were losers anyhow.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are sooo elite! Let me jerk you off and give me face to splooge on!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it when Amgen hacks pop off, Onyx people respond, then they are labeled the "elite". Talk trash and we will put you in your rightful place.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am Midwest..Competition was awful..no oncology experience and has no relationships...I have no sour grapes..glad i am not part of this company. Not well respected in our area and manager has an awful reputation. Continues driving reps out of her team to other companies. And..you my friend..sound like YOU have the ego..just making a comment about the manager and who she hired...big mistake..no other reps in other companies like her either...fact

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen sucks. I need to get out of here. Micromanagement. Above poster is right. With biosimilars out there this gig wont last.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are cracking me up! So the manager you interviewed with had such a horrible reputation but you did the interview anyway? That's questionable. If you are currently in oncology, why would you leave to come work for someone you don't respect?

Also, you are now downing the rep that she hired. You are joking, right? How long ago did you interview for this gig? It's interesting that you go around asking reps from other companies what they think about someone who got the job over you. That makes you look insecure and ridiculous.

I agree with you on one point though...I'm really glad you didn't come here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didnt know much about her til I called former reps who worked for her..they all said NO way. Let her hire someone who has NO clue. The territory looked good but that's about it. Money same..and glad I didnt do it. Rep hired weak...malnournished...and product tanking...I agree with you. I AM REALLY GLAD you are there and I AM NOT...sinking ship of a company and product line

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE NEVER WANTED YOU LOSER!!! GO PLAY WITH THEM ONYX LOSERS!!!

OBU NO WANT YOU!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no self-respecting oncology rep would ever apply to Amgen unless you were out of work and desperate. It's a big Pharma supportive care company that lacks innovation from a commercial standpoint. If you like process, procedure, and meaningless metrics then Amgen is for you.

17. JinWang

JinWang Guest

Don't make it worst than it is. For some of us still trying hard to bring food on the table to feed the family. We know that many of the new management came in and screw up the whole Amgen value. Most of the middle managers or supervisor spent most their time to play politics and do no works. What can little employee do anything about it? As long they still pay my salary, I will kiss ass and play along. The better ass kisser you are the less you have to do any work. That's how Amgen works.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grammar and sentence structure sums up the talent of the Amgen sales team!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly - go Team Onyx!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the OBU midwest. I LOVE working for Amgen. My manager is great, she gets things done but leaves us alone, trusting that we will do our job. She came from another BU so didn't have oncology experience, but she is by far one of the best managers at Amgen. Not all of us are obnoxious and disrespectful. Don't let a few leave you with the true impression of Amgen.