New job postings?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Psych Acct Mgr positions...why are they posted again after being posted just a couple of months ago?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The territory footprints changed and the lead drug also changed to Brintellix so the need.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Happy 4th!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are these jobs? Are they higher up in the pecking order than other Lundbeck jobs?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter called me about one of these new jobs. I was told that these jobs will require more experience and will be true account manager positions. Recruiter said salaries will be higher. Not sure if this talk was recruiter fluff talk or legit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true.... He or she is talking fluf completely. These positions are basically what the current beta account managers do now but with much larger territories. Since the bag mixed changed for the new sales force....the territory boundaries changed and even some previous positions that were posted a few months ago were taken away, some added.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, 99% of the openings already have a candidate waiting to begin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But money talks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it has to do with Otsuka's new alignment just being communicated to their reps. The Lundbeck position just posted in my area is identical to the gigantic territory the Otsuka rep just got news of, so it APPEARS they will mirror. I'm could be wrong, just reading between the many, many lines.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a coincidence this job will mirror takeda

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the two Connecticut jobs?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feeds into one large territory now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a co-promotion with Takeda? Do we have to interact with our Takeda partners at all?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Takeda owns the majority of Brintellix in US market. Your Training materials and speaker programs will flow through Takeda. You will have many Takeda counterparts to coordinate with.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much coin will they pay?