Dexilant is going to PAR Pharma.....

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean they are taking it generic, we are not loosing it. Either way, it's a very bad situation for Takeda.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DAMMIT!! I'm bailing out now (totally looking elsewhere) before this whole thing craters on us! Too many negatives all at once.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't seem to be aware of how this works. Are you old enough to remember what happened to Protonix? Do you know what Teva Pharmaceuticals business model is all about?

Any company can copy the compound, change it slightly, and take it generic. By doing this they pocket 100's of millions and must be sued to stop selling it. By the time that happens, they have already made a ton $$$ , even after the lawsuit has been paid and settled - and that's assuming they loose the patent enforcement litigation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Could you please at least do a little research before you try and create hysteria? This is nothing new! Takeda filed a lawsuit against the company PAR bought it from
    and another company last year! This type of thing happens often. It also occurred with Nexium! But this isn't new news, It actually isn't news at all... It's business as usual for generic manufacturers. Generic companies try to get away with bringing a generic to market sooner by carving out a specific indication not covered under any patents. Read up on the Orange Book and the Hatch-Waxman Act.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously why go after Dexilant. Go after the big boys in this class. Maybe because it would be challenging the one legged man in a a$$ kicking contest. Takeda is so f'd up right now other companies are even trying to steal their milk money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! So long Dexilant! PAR won. Lousy Takeda lawyers couldn't win a game of checkers. Get ready for announcement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise. Our lawyers are idiots! Bye, Dexi!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you post link? I googled it and couldn't find any stories newer than April 20,2012

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're either an idiot or their general council. Ok, you're both. You've lost this case, you POS.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually when a 750M drug is forced to go generic, the AP reports on it. Again, nice try loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shhhh, you are exposing the truth against those wanting to create a chicken little environment on here. Dexilant is not going generic anytime soon, agreed this is standard for generic companies to do. There is nothing on the law360 site that indicates Takeda has lost, these posters are just trying to stir the pot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be on some bad pot then. Trial is over. Decision coming soon, which AP and every DP wil cover. The verdict: Takeda losses again (and again).

Who's the loser?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda loses again and again???? Please name those losses you speak of.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where should I start?

Not submitting all the paperwork needed for Alo to be approved in 2009.BMS did and was approved.Alo now 4th in category and way too late to be of any success

ALL the drugs in the pipeline that have never seen the light of day,that were supposed to be launched and propel Takeda to big pharma

Launching me-too drugs like the 8th ARB,and 9th PPI

Investing $50 million in a weight loss drug that,if it is ever approved,again be another me-too

Pissing off EVERY co-promoting company we have partnered with,so that no one will partner with Takeda again

I could go on and on,but bottom line is that Takeda is being viewed as a has-been company that has ruined it's once great reputation,and is destined to scramble for the crumbs that me-too products produce.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r-o-z-e-r-e-m