Bonus Checks

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2014 at 5:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a START UP, bahahahahahahahahahaha! So that's what your manager calls us?! Really?! I take it this is his first gig. Please tell him, when he returns from Mike's bum, that this "start up" is 5 years old!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avion has been around since 2012. Not sure where you got your math skills but maybe that's why you don't earn any money, you suck at math and selling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the thing on this company Acela screwed us on Christmas bonuses yet we all know the owners went away for weeks on lavish vacations which they are entitled to do but when a Christmas bonus is part of a pay and you count on it to make or break your family holiday and then you get zero it ruins the holiday. Then you get bonus months later again after hearing Mark and art had a wonderful Easter vacation for weeks it's not like our office bonus even puts a dent in their wallet or piggy banks they just don't care about anyone that does the day to day their is no appreciation at all

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, this last post is obviously from someone at Acella in Atlanta.Sounds like a girl which further narrows down the pool to what, 10 people it could be. You know exec mgmt reads this. Why don't you just tell them to their face. You pretty much already did. They know who you are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or it is one of the guys that acts like a gossiping girl and we all know who you are you sit back in your corner and we all can hear you ALL crying and complaining about everything all the time the funny thing is the 3 of you do the least amount of work you all goof around all day so my bet is the post came from one of you three

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remind me, how long have you worked at A V I O N? Last I checked, ACELLA is big brother who put all this in motion well before your towering arrival.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a joke of a reply right can only be a handful of people hope they have their documents in order for the new folks for when they weed out the have nots

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea, what would anyone do without the super terrific job ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you sound like you can get a job anywhere anytime? You either have another one, don't work here (anymore or double dip) and that response sounds like something we heard before

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We", hmmmmmmm. Sit around the office on CP much?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Office? Who comes to the office ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Steffen does, he's the Avion defender on Cafe Pharma. He and his classy vest are going to change things around here. Did you know he goes to the old folks gym and really pumps some Iron?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That must be why we heard he followed all the reps around Nevis and was kissing their butts just like he did carsons maybe just maybe there was some truth to carsons stories?? She heard her information from mark. He wants to be young again and relive his youthful days.

14. JRM

JRM Guest

I agree

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company please don't leave

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very great