IT at Acorda

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep mentioning names. We are such adults here huh guys? Everyone needs IT last I checked.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PZ is making changes!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rced to make changes.
    His whole dept left and is leaving.
    He hired some phonies in suits.
    This guy is not to be trusted and it is by far the WORST dept here!
    Like 'some' others these idiots get sheltered - but for how long?
    THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING!! We are sick of being with these rotten eggs - that leadership allows!!!!!

PS - PZ's dept hates him so any nice post is from him.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From Glassdoor
    Jun 7, 2015 Helpful (1)

“IT Technician II ”

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    I worked at Acorda Therapeutics full-time (More than 3 years)

Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
    Pros
    Good Company in General. Family Oriented.
    Cons
    IT Management are horrible and are way over their heads. Tech Services manager sits in his office all day watching Netflix and Assistant Director is always traveling. They will have you do all the work and take all the credit. No type of structure or training. You work your butt off and still get a bad review which affects your bonus. It kind of makes you not want to work hard anymore. Many people left within a year because IT Management are just horrible. Oh, God forbid you tell manager something is wrong they will get real upset and make your life miserable. Also no growth in IT.
    Advice to Management
    My advice to the executives is to really look into the IT department because there is a high turn over rate and it's high for a reason. In 1 year about 6 IT individuals left the company. Some were terminated because one of the 3 managers didn't like the individual. Some of us loved the company but working under the IT management who's been there for a long time need serious training.
    Helpful (1)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PZ shuts down all ideas that come up during meetings, he is always on his phone and have no respect. How is he Director. DM is a manager but as the Glassdoor review said all he does is sit in his office , headphones on and watching netflix. JB is the only competent higher level in IT. HR knows about the peoblems with PZ. Tons of employees complained yet he is left unscathed. No wonder Barnitas left? Ron Cohen need to read this board. He will learn alot about changes that need to be made. After years of being there none of the empty heads went to get more training. IT is always changing. PZ needs to pull his head out of 1984.
    E.W

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The prior 2 posts SAY IT ALL! Wait and see who else leaves. Many have already within IT and out. When we see the disgusting people who crap all over others be allowed to stay and poison the environment, no one wants to be part of it. PZ is always on his phone and is a big phony! He and DM only react when pressure is on. Good people have left IT! Also, so many mistakes made and people look the other way. THAT says it all. We are all disgusted. DC that idiot does nothing and is now in Dig. Why? He dropped names and complained grandizing himself. Useless. Barnatus? Great guy - gone. Why? The environment!

Keep turning the other way leadership. A mass exodus coming here! Already resignations this week!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is reflective of this company.
    Many pulling half this shit in other companies would be fired.
    Here they remain b/c leadership closes their eyes if they have been here a lot.
    What got us here today will not get us to tomorrow - hence why people are leaving. They are disgusted.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one is leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is disturbing is that there is a turned eye to the leadershit is that dept and to the fact that 98% have left because of the lack of knowledge yahoos on youtube all day and the mistakes mistakes mistakes!
    No one trust anyone in that dept. I hear this is now being watched. THANK YOU!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL being watched? All PZ, DM, and DL do is sit on their asses and watch their stock grow. These people say they are trying to work with their people to make things better but that still has not happened. Either get rid of the problem or your employees will leave, simple as that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have shitty IT because Mike Hilton hired them. Hilton is a cheap prick so we got garbage IT. The last legacy of the GOB we need to clean out. God bless RC he is going to make us all very wealthy one day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! IT isn't garbage it is a good department with hard working people. Sounds to me like you are the shit one.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well when 98% of a dept leaves and everyone in the company knows why and they continue to leave the IT leadership, it speaks volumes. Hence why others are leaving. When you keep shit, the best will leave.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Hilton are the food stamps cover the food bill?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think these responses are from current employees idiot!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big IT shift, PZ the new VP and I am sure his friend HK is getting a nice bump with two new people from the outside, I guess if you can't run a department hire more people to not fix it too. DM wonder what happened to his role. I can see resignations left and right.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF PZ is a VP MANY MANY will resign. His antics get rewarded??? His poor character and behavior get rewarded??
    I no longer want to be here then and MANY will see this as the last injustice!
    EXODUS SOON!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and if he gets a pay bump then this place recognizes poor performance and behavior. DISGUSTING

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares if it is disgusting it is what is happening. Hey PZ do you want to weigh in I am sure you are reading these forums :p

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually I do care and don't have to deal with it. I called my recruiters yesterday and like everyone else leaving, I will be also. Awful who 'leads' here and what they condone! No respect!