BioSurgery day 1

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are we heading?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that Guard

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to Disney Land...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here to win cup ...........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Senior Leadership really understand what our business is about and how it is conducted? I am concerned....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are heading a spinoff. Wake up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your nonsensical statement is your way of demonstrating to everyone you're awake, you're fucked.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe Bax is preparing to divest the BBS portfolio for a fat chunk of change. So whether you realize it or not, a trip to your local unemployment office may be in your future.

Let's say, for example, that Medtronic buys BBS. They could easily sell off perennial turds like the guard products and psd, and then fold our products into the bags of the Aquamantys reps. Simple, painless and immediate cost savings are realized.

Our current scenario looks too much like when Abbott decided to spin off Hospira. And look how that turned out?

Have fun eating beans & franks after the bloodletting ends...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beans & franks or crow.....? Topp performers win-always does.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medtronic buy BBS? why would they do that?

There are a number of leapfrog technologies entering the market could really hurt floseal and other products containing human thrombin, fibrinogen, etc. If you work for baxter and aren't aware of these products, you need to do some research. Who says medtronic isn't already developing products to compete with BBS?

The biosurg market will be very very different in 5-10 years, based on technology being developed now. BBS isn't keeping up, which is deeply troubling.