Congrats EB

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EB is by far one of the best here....his team (s) win every year. He is motivating and actually cares about people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree! EB is really liked by everyone in my area. I don't understand why anyone would single out a person.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has won about three straight years as an RM or RD. and four years ago he finished second barely. Results are there. Yours likely aren't if you're taking about him.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesn't stop talking and writing really long emails.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. Who would be that informed about this ranking record...EB perhaps?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oOr anyone that has been to the last 4 national sales meetings and saw him on stage.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On stage stands for nothing. BB was on stage and he is completely useless.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest issue with BB is that there's only one of him. We need one in every region.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.
    He's a special talent!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd take him as my manager is director any day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what do you think of the other ADs... NJ and DE? And what about the top dog BO?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see all of them doing the best they can to keep morale high, and they do care about their teams. It seems like they have shifted their focus to caring about people while still pushing us to hit crazy growth goals. Prior to this team the people part was missing, but the goals have always been high. I just hope they stay around for awhile.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aw that's so sweet.
    Any hetero males care to comment?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it 15. Keep the record alive mr friend. Send out a few more emails and 16 is only 3 months away!