News on Reorg

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waterford have been told there getting pegasus

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info leaks from the managers meeting yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big changes. Doesn't look good! Get your resume together.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can we start private communication so that idiots don't throw useless posts on here? Let's be factual and up front with each other. we deserve to know. Joe public, not so much.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How exactly do you propose to have a 'private' communication on this site????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, it's not like we get any info from corporate. This is the best source for unsubstantiated rumors and crazy theories. That's why we're here. Now let's have details or at least the usual dooms predictions

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard about a 10% reduction and realignment (new geographies) by end of September. 10% does not sound like much but, depending on area, reps will be displaced. Heard much bigger geographies. Don't count on any extra severance. This is Valeant. If you find another good opportunity then take it. Look out for yourself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what exactly do you mean by "extra" severance??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the 10% were bottom dwellers that had not been let go for various reasons. Also heard there may be changes in geography and differences in white and blue territories.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Full districts need to worry most

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in Tom.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad this site is so useless. Some accurate info, some idiots who know nothing and a lot of BS.

Re-org: Valeant literally feeds on companies. Eats them alive. They don't claim to be anything else. They need to show profit so they will squeeze it from the SF.

Tom P does not want to be useless. He is probably stuck with shitty marching orders. Handsome? Who cares !? RL does not care about anyone. He's a dangerous, yes-man.

The future? Valeant will slowly kill every company it acquires to keep it's stock up. Stay until you cannot handle it anymore or you find a better job.

Don't pray for miracles. The day Valeant bought B&L, it was doomed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the Silver Surfer the Herold fog the Destroyer- The Planet Eater!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: News on Regrow

I heard it is clinically proven to regrow hair.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on this morning's conference calls with the districts? And why did only some districts have them?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager here. some will be safe, some will be not. This is all I can say

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when will we know... Or should I say when is the ax gonna fall, and when will they tell us how they are screwing up our territories?
    I have some docs I really need to add to my territory, is this even going to be possible this qtr?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monday after next. Platinum winners will return from the Carribbean. You will all have a conference call and then have to sit by the phone a few days later.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, seriously. Are you surprised? You shouldn't be .