New U.S. Biosimilars Sales Force

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2015 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These bums can't lay groundwork. They can only slack and collect a check
    Guess what, Not no more ! August is coming real quick !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooohhhh, excuse me. Asshole! I stand by my statement. A generic is a generic. All that matters to payors is price. Docs will use whatever makes them the most profit. Get real.
    Biotech, pharma, all the same animal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thread is rat food at its finest.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then start eating mr rat fink troll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we doing for reimbursement and payer strategy? This will be the key, need payer blessing and docs comfortable that they will be reimbursed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're the biggest rat in this hole.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no approved biosimilars in the US?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See #22. Hospira is gone in August. It will be Pfizer., another company run by bumbling idiots.
    If the doctors can make a decent buck, they will use it. Pfizer, like Hoira, is known for exorbitant pricing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg. The sales force and support they have put together for biosimilars is unbelievable. You talk about a group of superstars from management and all of the support is amazing. Good luck. Great drug saving humans.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you're being sarcastic. If not, please put the bottle down, put out that doobie and go back to sleep.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The National Sales Director is Sam Caruso who Amgen fired about 2 months ago. The guy is a nightmare. He is very out of touch and has a superior attitude & wrote the book on micromanaging. He just doesn't understand the pharma or biotech business. Think he's going to understand biosimiliars in Oncology ? It will be a shit show for sure. Good Luck !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no really the most unbelievable group of people driving this drug to success

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing... Pfizer Oncology just posted the positions for Regionals, DBM's and Specialty Reps.. Wonder who's going to be running this show come August 3rd? Anyone want to place a bet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we for sure have the cream of the crop to be reps and DMs. Has anybody been hired into the DM job yet? Can't wait so exciting!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you live in a fuc$ing Cave? Don't you see emails with announcements?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what emails ?