Does anyone like working here? What's good about Sanofi??

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2015 at 6:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no. nothing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know and I know that with the years of experience I have I will preform very well "hanging on". it's not rocket science. make the right calls to the right customers. Yes, I will continue to mimmick the BS, give management what they want (#'s!) and go blissfully along these last few years. And, BTW, I earn what I receive so I am not taking anyone's job.
    And courage isn't something I lack; walking away with over 30 years worked and a short time to go would be absolutely stupid. Financial security!?!? Not to brag, but family 410K, 403B, pensions and savings add up to over 3.35 Mil.
    Ya dude, your sure know what makes people tick! You must be Sanofi Management !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At some point each and every one of you will have 1-2 more years...on the planet and on the job. It is called life. You must be like 25 and still think you are going to live forever. You won't. Blink you eyes and it will be you "hanging on" . There is no shame in this. This person says they have been on the job for 30 years. That should be celebrated not denigrated. And there is nothing miserable about it. It doesn't feel like "hanging on." I have quite a few years in and a few to go. It feels like a tremendous accomplishment. It has required extreme commitment and fortitude. I could still work circles around you. Grow up and develop some strength and personal character and you can make it to the end as well. It sounds like you are a big fucking whiner. That will get you nowhere. Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the support. It has been a really cool ride over the years. Looking forward to retiring with my family. I feel very much a winner and my past accomplishments reflect this. However I will say this: the past few years COULD be hell as Sanofi has become a miserable place to work. My strategy of feeding them back the Bullshit is a coping mechanism and works quite well. I do think associates should try to get out of here but only if the circumstances are right for you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here ... single guy almost 30 yrs. Net worth is $3.2 million, would have been in the 4's if I didn't get divorced. I Wil go Mano a Mano with any other rep. There a reason they keep me. I make them money and I keep my mouth shut and I know how to do this job. I bet my weekend car is worth more than a year's salary of that imbicile who posted 6/19 @ 9:15.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a paycheck, nothing more, nothing less.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be me and I seriously doubt it. I launched Lantus and have been in diabetes ever since with promotion after promotion all within sales. I have been maxed out on my salary for the past 4 years so no raise, just lump sum. Yes I have gotten top tier raise every year to get where I am 128K. Your problem is that you are worth $3.2 million and still a pathetic sales rep. Knock Knock sport....Your EX wife knew what you were really worth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only good thing about work at this SH1THOLE is that when you are out so called trying to sell these so called great products/drugs, I am laying some serious wood to your wife!! She knows how to wax the wood!!!! NO SPLINTERS!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking forward to this fall when little morons like this poster are back in school.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt you've had managed care fall right into your lap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually look forward when you are trying to meet your metrics and no one wants to see you and your products. Yet your wife wants to see my metrics(25cm) and takes it orally no problem.
    That would be about 18cm than apparently you got!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're having a rough time with puberty, aren't you?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you have spoiled it for everyone. I am never posting my insights on this rat hole message board again. Enjoy being miserable :)