Market Access-Regional Account Executive

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2015 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like to get turds like you all worked up. See how well it works?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're responding to my post, so I'll answer
    1) You love scatological terms, don't you? Interesting….
    2) Your sense of humor is weak.
    3) You haven't answered the question.

I'm done playing with you now. C'ya! I'm going back to lurking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to the original post - thanks again for all the helpful interview advice that's been posted. I'm sure your delving into my psyche has made the OP feel a lot better about his AE interview. CP really is a place for valuable information from top performers like you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know how many positions are open? I heard about 45 new hires.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So don't come here and post. Please stop wasting your time. Its not like you're getting PAID or anything to read and belittle the site, are you? ;-)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for feeling the need to try and dictate what I do, but I'm pretty sure I can make those decisions on my own. I have to laugh at your last statement - the conspiracy theorists run rampant on here. Yes, it's true. NNI is now engaged in psychological operations due to the mighty power of CP and all the super secrets that get spread on here. We just can't stop it, so we must try and act as if it's unimportant. I mean, if "Novo Whoredisk" gets out, the company may have to close it's doors.

Go read the shit that's on here and you'll realize how foolish your comments are. I come on here and post because I want to. It's my choice. Same as you. You just don't like it because I point out how stupid 95% of the posters are on here. You'd love me if I backed up how much you hate your boss and how you wish we had better company cars. You don't like the message, so you try to attack the validity of the messenger.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOLerz. You (or someone) sure do seem to spend a lot of time posting that the site is kind of a sugar-free version of mind candy. You remind me of my college roommate that used to smoke a lot of weed, but always complained that the quality on our campus was crap compared to what he got back home.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't a good analogy. Your college roommate was just a young pot-head, and he was being honest. We think that the person that you're responding to is being paid to trash this site and to rip anyone that complains about how things are run here.

I came from GSK, and we had one over there, too. Any time we spit on forced rankings, simulations, Patient First or Deidra Connelly on Cafepharma, the GSK PR machine was turned on. Go to our site and look for yourself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you. You nailed me. No one can stop the juggernaut that is CP. There is such amazing influence on this site that you have people running scared. It's like the X-Files all over again.

They need to increase my pay - I'm really struggling to find holes in your arguments. What will I ever do???!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of AE's that came from GSK...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about not wasting your time coming on here to talk about what a waste of time the site is? Or explain why would anyone do such a thing, unless they had OCD or some type of compensation for doing so?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back and read. I've answered this question before. I come on here for entertainment purposes. My choice. I don't need you to try and make it for me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you are a fool.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What!? You called me a name? I'm very surprised - I thought this was a great place to get REAL information about the company, not a venue for angry people to lash out at others! So disappointed. :(

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, its not typical CP name calling. It's an observation. You belittle something, yet you're constantly drawn to it. You're like a drug addict that espouses staying away from drugs, all the while taking 3 to 4 hits a day.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I'm a bigger fool for responding to one.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. Who did I tell to stay away? I haven't tried to change this site or change anyone's activities on this site. I haven't belittled the site - more than anything, I've pointed out what it really is and what it isn't. You don't like that, so you attack the messenger. I'm simply being a realist.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps CP is a wonderful place to get REAL information and REAL advice on important topics, and it's just by chance that every thread ends in name calling and bravado.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps CP is a wonderful place to get REAL information and REAL advice on important topics, and it's just by chance that every thread ends in name calling and bravado.[/QUOTE]

..and yet, you're drawn to this site like a moth to a flame, making sure that you point out in every post that the site is lame. Only two types of people would do that.

Well, at least we don't have to suffer through the 40-odd consecutive quarters of double digit growth guy. You're good for an eye roll and a SMH. Thank you!