Nothing works

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. They keep bullies in leadership no matter how many leave. It's a terrible environment across all divisions. I wish I had interviewed with Alkermes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alkermes is NO better. All these Companies suck. We stay for the money and benefits.

No one likes their job. We are all waiting for retirement.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We could all die before we retire. As I put up with my shitty manager, OCD partner, and think about how badly my 401K suffered years ago, it makes me think about why I'm doing what doing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogant - yes.
    Don't care - not sure, I think they try hard but just don't know how to do things.
    The core issue is lack of leadership and overall incompetence. These people are in over their heads.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me what is happening with bonuses.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Bob?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for a lifeboat. How much are the 5 products pulling in? $5M a year? That doesn't cover the cost of 3 POAs

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be glad you aren't at Alkermes. I'm sure management had a conference call to discuss how to handle all the Otsuka people who want to come back. We are still in a much better spot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why because your life is miserable?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing works because this is not a serious company.
    They send us emails every day about Hub and Spoke programs but where the hell are the Scorecards and payouts?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

H&S Programs are such a waste but yet we still have to do them anyway.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q2 is supposed to be paid on September 30th so which one are you complaining about?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they not ranking us for P2? I don't really see how they would.
    1 person pod vs 2 person pod vs 3 person pod

and then it changes throughout P2, realignment July 1. Cluster.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not that there aren't people who care in HQ, the problem is the people who do get ignored by those in leadership. Including the vast levels of incompetence of management, the vast amount of vendors/contractors/non-employees doing the "work", the insufferable levels of pass the buck/lack of accountability on the employee side of management of the various teams, the overall lack of communications and the hurried and rushed launches, releases and "fixes" Otsuka has become the "Al Bundy" of Pharma.

Abilify = 4TDs in one game.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out! Go to Genzyme, Gilead, Amgen or Regeneron. Biotech Baby is where it is at!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no way Amgen. Forest/Actavis/allergan is looking to purchase them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bull

Amgen is one of the strongest. I'm trying to get into that Company. I'd also take that Hepatits drug from Gilead.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on!