Anybody?

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody tell me when the new training department will actually start training us on our products? Did anyone feel like they were trained in Dallas on PTM? Shouldn't trainers be training? I saw a TSR on stage. I saw an associate product manager on stage who hasn't ever been in front of a doctor. When will our trainers actually train? I saw them in the bar, but never saw them actually explaining anything about our testing. Is that because they are from the outside and know nothing about our tests or the market in which we operate? Seems like they should have had ample time to learn PTM and speak intelligently about it. Just a question.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like you answered your own question.

Maybe if a certain trainer spent as much time learning PTM as much as she flirts with a certain TSS, then she could excel at her job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

h

Got an lms, training module, lectures and a workshop. Maybe they should chew your food and wipe your ass also. Just a question.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the last response was posted by one of trainers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding me! The lms and modules were terrible...the answers to the questions weren't even right! The trainers didn't do a single lecture and had absolutely nothing to add during the workshops, besides flip charting questions. They had more time and more resources to learn this line of products and yet they knew less than us. I would love to see them try to role play any one of our products sometime!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would they even know what the correct answers were when they don't even know the product? This department is the biggest clusterf$ck ever.

Stop prancing around and talking about your past dance career and get serious about being seen as credible.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, because dancing translates so well to the job we're supposed to be doing now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially when your best friend sets you up with a sweet training gig as your boss! AWESOME!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's clear that NO ONE in the marketing and/or training departments know anything about our products. None of them have actually sold the products except NB - and she's in Oncology. It's unbelievable to me that anyone thinks they can train/market these products without having sold them! JW did a great job presenting...but HB made MULTIPLE erroneous statements while on stage....and no one flinched.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ot was a long long presentation, no one was listening

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know which one too - N "Big Boobs McGee" B

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

weak. Let it go. Better yet. Grow up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you say, Knockers!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we hired a director from the outside who didn't know our products, did little to no actual training and had zero loyalty to anyone except her BFF and she leaves after six months on the job? Hmm....surprised that didn't work out better. Nice work Prometheus. Glad we had good quality control on that hiring process.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prometheus had THR WORST training of any employer I've ever worked for. Then they fell you that you suck. Right. Fuck those bastards.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice drunk post. Remember, use spell check always

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens when Marketing runs the training department. Damn shame.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone confirmed this to be true? Haven't heard anything official from my team/area/home office?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EG is leaving the company. There was an email sent out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure it wasn't sent out to the entire field. I haven't seen anything come across my email about her departure.

Did the email say why she was leaving? Was she fired?