Former Tap reps as Dms

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, ok. Sounds like you were almost a symphony.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and we played together in harmony, very well. The original Woodies were like catching "lightening in a bottle". We are all special. It's IRNWD's loss!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, yeah, it's sound like this company will suffer because of your absence. I hope they (company) are able to continue without your exceptionalism.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon, be realistic! Yes, the company will suffer because of OUR absence. The original Woodies were all exceptional!
    But of course, the company will be able to continue; Just not as well as it could have!
    P.S.- "exceptionalism" is not a word- FYI.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fyi, is it a word.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI- It's a valid acceptable Abreviation. But you must use capital letters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should learn how to spell and not capitalize the words you spell wrong.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No words I used were spelled incorrectly!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You misspelled and capitalized (for no reason) the word "Abreviation"...it's "abbreviation".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the lapse in spelling and misuse of a word. Kind of like when "exceptionalism" (no such word) was used.
    FYI is always capitalized. You never see it written in lower case letters.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody bright ever came from Novartis. Nobody bright every worked for Novartis.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Woodies who were hired in the early days by IRNWD all came fromvarious backgrounds. None came from Novartis.
    Everything came together when the original Woodies were hired. It was almost like a cosmic eclipse in the world of pharma!
    Sadly for IRNWD, they were unable to recognize the "dawning" of brilliance!
    Today, everywhere in pharma, the Woodies have all become "superstars".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally, DH pipes it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While some of the DM's may be acceptable to some of the people, there is no substitute for Woodie leadership.
    It bothers me that Woodies are successful- with other pharma companies!! They should have been retained by IRNWD at the rep level. By now they would have been the best and the brightest employees, and done IRNWD proud!
    By now they would ALL have been promoted!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who replaced Tang? Is she missed?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time I even come on here this idiot is the only one posting. Guess he is still unemployed, if he is posting on his prior company board. I've never been on a board other than the company I work for. Let it go bro.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Tang

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a type of orange juice suppliment that was never quite accepted by most of the public.
    It may no longer be manufactured.