This company blows........

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This shit show is the worst company ever. Mooo Santa, lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll second that!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will third that!!! Santa, hahaha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice motivational IC call today AB...you're pathetic and sound like your mouth is an ashtray for wieners!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feel free to leave

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wtf, if they hadn't payed out obscene bonus to a handful of people the other 280 of us would still have a chance to make nice money. Good people are going to leave. Rob from the poor and give to the rich.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thanks ashtray...waiting for you to choke on "them"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the average bonus for most reps? I thought it was $45k, correct?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha seriously, who hired this guy AB? He sounds like he barely made it past 8th grade...which coincides with his email etiquette! It's called spellcheck wiener boy! I guess the company needs a fall guy for when it tumbles! Idiot!!! Go forward another success story or Houdini a foot long!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, no! Take out the outliers skewing the data. Go back to highlighting emails.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply. What is the average (yearly) bonus for most reps at quota? Are most hitting quota or are the quotas too high?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks to be you for not taking advantage of the plan at the time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, now they reduce our commission plan again. Somehow I need to figure out how our rep in New York gets 800+ scripts a month. How???? Nobody giving answers!!!! Is it legal?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL.
    I remember having an interview set up about 2 hours from my home. So, the recruiter tells me that there are 6 people going for the job, after I asked about that. Well, that was an easy, no thank you.
    Dam. This industry is truly a mess when you have to beat out 6 for a below average opportunity.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact you passed on an interview of only six candidates shows that you aren't confident in your skill sets and achievements. We wouldn't have wanted you anyway.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are lucky there were only six.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You can't handle the truth!" In addition you spoke to soon, as it appears a 1000 plus is her new weekly standard. If you were paying attention to our inspirational RD, it is clearly based on her ability to deliver a strong anatomy of a sales call and utilize the ACT model...just as it is for MOST of the reps in this area! It has nothing to do with a DM in said territory/region being related to the PME pharmacist, the automatic switching of all generics to our products, or the fact that Medicare Rx only cost $2...that's just crazy talk to think those could be possible contributors!

And to answer someone else's question re: bonus, I'd say $20-$25k is more realistic for the average rep annually. That's even being fair by taking out of the equation the top 25 and bottom 25.

But hey, according to Gomer we need to have a bonus plan aligned with our revenue/profits. After all, the original IC was designed for a single product. Idiot! There are three products that we are now profiting on. Doesn't that equate to more profit? Let's try to muddy the waters with our grade school analysis and try to appease the masses. There's no shortage of profits on our medications that would easily cover the monthly mortgage for the average American. Nope, but instead we'll increase the work load of our representatives, create a multitude of boundaries and loop holes in order to benefit from IC, while increasing the goals and lowering the payout at the same time. Sounds good to me and I'm sure to the rest of the reps who are fresh out of college or new to the industry since it's more money than there used to anyways. So consider yourselves fortunate as the company continues to whisper in your ears, it will only hurt for a minute!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inspirational RD?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love CR, she is HOT and RIIIICH!!!!
    Can I be your Sugar Daddy??

My girl will break the record of pharma income history, pulling in over $1,000,000 in less than 18months.

Congratulations hottie

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are serious that she is hot you have a lot of mental issues. But hey I guess everyone has a certain taste in women. I guess if you like the look of a 14 year old boy your golden...