GSK 15 question test

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

InVentiv is as good as it gets in pharma, but the Industry has little future or fulfillment to offer, I worked 5 contracts and could sell and was highly regarded, so you can work multiple contracts, but left Industry by choice

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I', another poster who has worked at inVentiv and other real companies....you have no idea what you're talking about. I assume you are a stay at home housewife who really just likes to work a year here and there to make a couple extra bucks. And unfortunately you are exactly suited for a CSO. Otherwise you are a total fucking moron idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At your very best, you are making maybe 50k more than me, for 100k more in headaches.

So, who is the real moron idiot? By the way, I bet you don't even make 50k more, because I have other investments that are passive income worth about 60k/year.

Bottom line is to not under estimate people because they work for a certain company and YOUR stupid perception of that company and its people is way off base.

You have a lot to learn abut life. Trust me. You have A LOT to learn.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be the spokesman for Inventiv because you are hyping up this company into something it's not. I had great experiences at manufacturing Pharma positions along with some bad ones. I had a similar situation here my first contract was good and had an easy manager my second contract was awful with a micromanager who handed out pips left and right while promoting a terrible contract. Luckily that contract ended a year before it was suppose to and I got on this GSK contract. I will be looking around for another position while doing this but so far manger seems ok. These contracts are perfect for people like you who want to skate by and are happy making under the industry standard

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody outworks me in my territory, ever.

So, don't question my work ethic because I have had a good experience with inVentiv.

My experience tells me that NO company cares about their employees. That is the truth, but you can't handle the truth, Tom. The truth is that I can probably out sell over 99 percent of you, as I am a natural sales person, and calls and interactions and challenges come "easy" to me. I am not bragging, but simply letting you know that life has kicked me in the ass, and I just don't care anymore about having to please every customer or making sure they like me. They all respect me because I work hard, I listen, and I deliver what they want. Same thing for my manager and for company expectations. Nothing in life is perfect, but if you put you best foot forward, good things happen. I am far, far, far from being a slacker, my friend. And, people that think contract reps are slackers are people that I don't respect, because they are ignorant and lack wisdom.

Good luck with your interviewing. You definitely need to adjust your attitude before you hit the interviews, because it will show that you are not thankful for your current opportunity, and they will not hire you if you are giving out that spirit. Please don't take what I am suggesting to you as rude, because that is not my intention.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Ventiv has a good Mental Health Plan that you can take part in because you are crazy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your thoughts on this gig so far? I'm curious to see how everyone else is feeling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite the uncertainty right now, it is going good because we have a great product.

But, I interviewed for Tanzeum, and I am disappointed we don't have it in our bag right now! Are we even going to get it?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your stupid contribution!

What is life like for you, living with no self-awareness or appreciation for anything?

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like any other contract it is what it is and like most people here I'm just waiting for something better to come along

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad part is that there is nothing better. Medical sales is a total bust. Worse, the corporate sales profession is a total bust. Time to go back to school for a real job, like PA, NP, or gym teacher.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you guys not liking about this contract?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midwest Rep here, started last year:

1. unclear bonus incentives.
    2. lack of career development.

Other than those 2, this has been a good opportunity, because we are treated good, like adults, which is amazing in the pharmaceutical industry today.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the honest post

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overall, inVentiv is an excellent company, and I highly recommend it.

You are going to make 10-20% more with a few other companies out there, but you will have 2X the headaches. A

lso, inVentiv is growing because the demand is there for a more flexible sales force at a lower cost.

Finally, the majority of the reps at inVentiv are very, very good, and have more accomplishments vs. manufacturer reps. And, it does seem that the manufacturer reps love to hire newbies on the cheap. So, that should tell you how much this industry stinks, despite the fact that it is still a very good gig.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If InVentiv had a cheerleading team you would be the Captain

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its an honest post. I don't see the leaks, other than there is not much upside. However, all pharmaceutical companies have no upside.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for a manufacturer and I can assure you that I am not effin' dense. I have also worked for inVentiv a couple times in my career. Both times I worked for inVentiv it sucked. I also worked for another CSO and that sucked, as well. I was/am definitely in a better situation with a manufacturer! Much higher base (90's), better bonus, and better bene's including having been issued stock in the company, good DM, etc. CSO jobs are temp jobs. Work them while you look for something better.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Per hour, the "contract" rep make more. I know that is hard of you to accept, but that is how smart adults evaluate compensation.

Sounds like the "manufacturer" company has you brainwashed good. Hopefully, you can get your mind wrapped around the idea that you work for yourself, not for a company.

The industry has changed and they don't care about anyone.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree I have worked for both contract and manufacter positions. Obviously, I much rather work for a manufacter based on compensation, benefits, company perks etc. A manager will make your job miserable or tolerable doesn't matter if it's contract or manufacter. I am on this GSK contract and it's not terrible but nothing great. I am currently interviewing with other companies but this is a nice stop gap in the meantime and it's better than unemployment.