Who will KK bring in for ZD positions?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, are you completely discounting Jon Coktoasten? Great track record as well! I think he is a sleeper.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please! Stop wasting the time of the people on this thread...John Coktoasten?? He's not even a real person. If you have something legitimate to contribute then by all means do so. But if not then go sell stupid elsewhere!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious response here. I think JD is a viable ZD candidate. He embraces leadership at every level and has integrity. The only questionable thing would be his spoon collection.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that FO will move KK to Rare Disease and then he will bring in one of his cronies- R.O. Quivers! She will be a nightmare who thinks she is always right, very opinionated. It's her way or the highway. She is a HUGE vegitarian heath fanatic and will preach about this at every meeting. She has even gone as far as removing meats from POA meetings!!!! The funny thing is, she's fat! Makes no sense. Oh, and by the way, she is NOT married and has no kids just like KK. Has zero understanding about family, kids or married life. She will also help to fill that EEOC quota as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jon is currently at Pfizer and is interviewing for the ZD position. As someone that reported to him in the past, I can assure you he is a real person and we will be lucky to get him. Please take your hate and anger elsewhere!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The butt

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok much like JD, Jason Kaplan, Steve Brandano and all of the interns, I believe this one has ran its course.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also worked for Jon when I was at Pfizer. I pray he is chosen to come here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like members of SFN hijacked the thread.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imran Khan lives with his dad and mom.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart, good way to lower costs