The new "what good looks like" RD Atlanta

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what KK wants. She may hire him back!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. Didn't this guy leave about five years ago. TS is not the problem here. We've got our hands full with the two idiots running the NBU right now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never worked with TB or TS but if any of this post is true this guy deserved to be fired. If the comment was made to the pregnant lady or anyone about going to the bathroom then he should have been fired and a lawsuit should have been filed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh so I assume all of the RDs were fired pending HR investigation back then since this was the standard? No? Oh so maybe TS did do things a little different. And I assume all of the Shire RDs asked their reps about their love lives, asked how much money their spouses made, gave them advice on conceiving a child or told them to not let the sex go out of their marriage because their husband wouldn't want them anymore? Yeah, sound about right for old school pharma. The Atlanta team HAS moved on, which is why TB is who the team would choose over TS for reasons listed here. Oh and the numbers speak for themselves, how many times did TS go to presidents club as an RD besides trolling there with his family on vacation? Interesting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hysterical and right on. Let's not forget the way he would describe his female reps. "so tiny", "statuesque". Yeah he was just doing his job the old school way. Wait, you mean this was 2007 not 1960? No wonder he was canned

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of what they said is true and then some.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can not be serious that he planned a family vacation to the PClub destination & showed up there the same time as the Shire peeps who actually won the trip? This is hysterical!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely true. Every year.