Territory Maps

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last minute cattle call recruiting further shows the level of respect she has for the sales force and our jobs. Apparently KK feels we can all be replaced and our positions backfilled with a 1 day cattle call.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never witnessed a bigger mess in my entire career than Kathy. She is ruining a once great company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take out your anger on Perry. He's the one who brought her here as he did every other position she has had. Not once had she had to go out and network and earn something on her own. She's here because because Perry is so afraid of confrontation and always has to play the "good guy" so he sicks his rabid dog on people since she totally lacks any self-awareness at all.

You should know she didn't even earn the spot at Shire during the interview process. She did so horribly that the panel voted against her. So perry goes and bucks the system by sending her to his friend Ginger in HR to sign off on the deal. The whole leadership chain is corrupt and Perry is now ring leader. Your best recourse nowadays is to leave or do absolutely the bare-minimum so as not to get caught in their line of sight. Fuck them, collect a pay check because your days are numbered anyway. Slow down sales team and watch them squirm.

Oh and Happy Holidays Perry. Douche'!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't respect anyone who didn't earn their spot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What respect. KK has earned EVERYTHING she's ever gotten! Going back to her Merck days included. With that being said..she's a walking train wreck! How one person can fuck up a company in such a short period of time is unbelivable.