Bottom 20% Will be Cut by February

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS. You're an idiot. And you people who believe this are idiots too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have worker end for KK at her previous company BL and I can tell you this is true. It is usually bottom 10-15% over a 2 year period so that number won't be quite as big. It will happen on a region and zone level as to not scare people. Mark my words this is 100% true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does this mean the people who get MS two years in a row or pure numbers?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS two years in a row but numbers play a part in your ranking so you do the math.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to back MS will get you a PIP and you know where that leads you, don't you? It's practically a law around here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Shire rep here. Guys and gals, there is hope after pharma. I left before Jerry T got into high gear. Who is KK?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One reply should sum it up for you - She's the new head of sales who thinks JT's approach to leadership is the standard. Enough said.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you can safely say that Kathy is in the bottom 20% (errr, 5%) of leaders that pharma has seen, can we expect her to be cut in February?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As well they should be!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is and it should be. Performance is king. In sales you're only as good as your present sales. No one care how good you were; just how good are you now in this very minute. With all the factors that control sales, we are last on the list . You can go from hero to goat in a day and you've done nothing differently. A change in tier, contracts, fat nurse didn't like your healthy lunch, etc. and you go from the penthouse to the shithouse. Once you're boxed out of a GPO, you can be fired, they hire someone at half your salary Andover on breaking even for another year or so.
    Remember, it's only business.... Nothing personal.
    Best friend was top rep in ORS equipment company for eight years running. Made 4-500K his last two years. He dropped to the bottom 20% his ninth year and was canned. His company was noted for that.
    We are only as good as our last sale! History means nothing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't have the brains to do anything else. Ass-kissing morons who both need to be replaced!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for the carnage people-you all were warned on previous threads about this crew-fleming, perry, kk. If you need a refresher, check they're previous home, Bausch and lomb.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the time we get reviews, we will be well into 1st quarter with 4th quarter numbers. If you receive an MS for 2014 but have been exceeding goals since, will you be ok?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid name for a company, Shire? Are you a hobbit? Bawhahahaha!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there will be cuts, but not in February. They have their launch plan together. I think by end of 2015 IF we are still Shire. I think we'll be bought out before that, though. Any other thoughts??