Fleet options

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got hired and curious to what the fleet options were? Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is the caliber of rep we have to look forward too working with that was carefully selected during the rushed -and chaotic interview process for the expansion territories.
    NOTE to talent acquisition - if people can travel across the country with 1 or 2 days notice to interview - they will travel with one days notice to get out of this twisted environment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My company just got bought by Shire and I was wondering what the fleet options are at Shire?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the idiot girl from natpara that asked Francois if shire had company cars. You are an embarrassment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you are just about as big of an AssHole as anyone can be aren't you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't ask the CEO if you'll get a company car. Loser!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you please provide more details on the expansion. Is it over?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop being jerks and just answer the question.

Car choices depend on level of rep you are hired at. But choices range from Toyota to Volvo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any option to drive your personal car or do all Reps and MSLs have to have a company car?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NPS field employees drive their own cars in return for a fixed allowance and mileage reimbursement.

Most are locked into leases/finance arrangements and will lose money on early terminations/sales.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't have a car allowance option any longer. The choices as of late have been Chevy Equinox, Ford Escape, Subaru something...I heard the Ford Escape went away. No leather or sunroof. Usually satellite radio. AWD if in the snow belt. I've seen better and I've seen worse.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire execs get Gulfstreams or Citations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe for the sample dropping reps.

The choices should be better for the rare disease folks otherwise there may be mutiny.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We haven't had Volvo's in forever!!!!!!!!!! I also don't think we have ever had Toyota's!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a Nissan leaf.....tells you how high I am on the totem pole.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Volvos are great in that there is plenty of room for my big hairy feet. Regards, Frodo Baggins